5.0 out of 5 stars I can see!, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Lenovo Ideapad V570 Laptop LCD Screen Replacement 15.6" WXGA HD LED (Personal Computers)
Screen came quickly and had no problems. Sender double boxed the screen so there was no damage.
I recommend this company to everyone who needs a new screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars installation is easy - part fits perfect in my V570 Laptop, November 22, 2014
works just as planned - I've never worked on computer parts but this is an easy fix for a DIY project. You Tube has several installation videos. When you look at circuits on the back it will look different than the OEM but it works just fine. careful with the screws as they are very tiny so have good light and some glasses! I used standard mini screw driver set so no need to buy a special set like some of the videos tell you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replace And Installing Screen On Lenovo v570, December 19, 2014
I was a little worried about doing this task but all went perfect :) I wasn't sure about the screen because it wasn't factory but it works great!!! I received the screen right on schedule from amazon and in less than half hour I had my PC up and running :)

If I known it was going to be this easy I would have done this a year ago, the only hard part was upgrading my PC after being offline for almost a year :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
great product....worked great and easy to install!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen replacement for Lenovo v570, July 11, 2014
I have a Lenovo v570 and the screen broke after I dropped it. This screen is a perfect replacement and pretty easy to switch after a quick youtube search.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Great product, accurate details and fast delivery. Just what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars lenovo v570 laptop screen, January 23, 2014
i ordered this screen last Saturday on 1/18/2014 the screen came in the mail today maybe a 5 business days give or take the screen is amazing i replaced it with the broken one i had, this is a 5-star rating definitely worth the money i spent on it if your in need of a new screen and its this model i would definitely recommend it! -Manny

5.0 out of 5 stars Replace screen, January 6, 2014
My 12 year old just ruined his lap top screen by accidently closing a pair of ear buds in side. My older son was able to replace it with the one I ordered from you, and it works great. So glad we had this inexpensive remedy to our big problem! The order was placed and received in about 4 days - with regular mailing options (Free). Thanks again for your fast service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, December 10, 2013
Sheila M (Floral Park, NY) - See all my reviews
This monitor was everything it was said to be. It was wrapped beautifully, and it was very easy to install. If you are not sure how to install this yourself, there are many youtube instructional videos on the process. Make sure you type in for your specific model.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice replacement, February 6, 2013
Well done product, easy to replace. the only issue was the fact that there were 4 dead pixels on the screen. but other than that its a great new screen.