Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on March 3, 2016
Dead after a few days.
on February 17, 2016
Do NOT waste your money. Within 6 months of owning this it was useless. It could never maintain connection to wireless and therefore could never update its system to receive bug fixes. When speaking to technical support they said it was a known issue with no resolution. Perhaps that has changed since I gave up on it but there are so many tablets in the same price range that this one is just not worth it!
on February 10, 2015
y
the best
on January 22, 2015
Good tablet
on October 22, 2014
Good Product
on September 5, 2014
I purchased two of these tablets in Nov. 2012 as Christmas presents. They worked for about a year and a half and now neither of them will charge or boot. There is no support from Lenovo other than "take it to an authorized repair center", which there is none anywhere around me.

They're basically trash now and I can't return them.

My suggestion is to avoid Lenovo products. In the end, they're not worth the savings.
on August 10, 2014
had given 5 stars if it were any faster
on May 25, 2014
Returned . Wouldn't work with comcast . Wouldn't authenticate with internet. Very upset as it was a birthday present .
on July 10, 2013
The S2109 hardware wise is a pretty decent tablet. I owe one and I'm mostly satisfied with the build and functionality.

My biggest compliant is the lack of support Lenovo offers its customers. When this tablet was released late last spring Android 4.1 was already available. Lenovo refuses to provide (or address) providing OS support for releasing a Jellybean update. Part of the lure of Android is the incremental updates that Google provides. I get an update for my phone yearly...if I spend my hard earn bucks seems like Lenovo should provide at least one update. Other companies do like ASUS, ACER, Samsung, etc... I encourage you to look elsewhere if it important that you tablet stays current for a couple of years.
on May 10, 2013
I've only had this tablet for 5 months but so far one had 1 problem with it
and that was an update problem.
I love my tablet. I highly recommend it....

UPDATE: Now 9 months down the road the tablet freezes up constantly. Can not turn off or move off that screen. Have to let the battery die completely to un-freeze it...then put it charging to restart it...

I have just contacted seller... we will see what happens and will update asap if the problem gets fixed...