4.0 out of 5 stars works.kinda
The power supply is 3.25 amp, don't plug the power supply directly into the yoga, I had to send mine back twice u.der warrant.ty before I realized what was wrong. The yoga Ps is 2.25 amp. The extra amp shouldn't hurt it, but it does.
Published 7 months ago by Chad Hughes

2.0 out of 5 stars Other wise fine. I bought it to set up with two ...
Only one video out! Other wise fine. I bought it to set up with two external monitors.
Published 1 month ago by John Rose

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars works.kinda, April 20, 2014
This review is from: Lenovo ThinkPad OneLink Dock, Midnight Black - For the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2nd Generation (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, November 19, 2013
Really good product. My husband is very happy with this item. Everything is docked here which makes the USB ports available for other items which need USB access. Can't complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect compliment to my thinkpad, January 24, 2014
The Thinkpad Yoga doesn't have many ports, so docking it when it's on a desk is pretty useful. I've got a second monitor, webcam, speakers, CD drive, an external hard drive, and a USB hub plugged into the dock at all times. Since the dock only has one connection to the laptop (power and data) I can easily just grab and go. It's sturdy and functions exactly like it should.

One thing to note is that the cable it uses to connect to the laptop is pretty stiff, so the combo takes up a little bit more space than I feel like it should.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dock, April 22, 2014
I replaced a desktop & laptop with a Lenovo E431 & this Dock. Works great. Leave the lid closed, unplug one line & out the door.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo one link, January 3, 2014
Wow really like the one link it really saves the clutter on a normal desk. A compact replicator for a compact price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well with Yoga Thinkpad, October 19, 2014
I went through two other third-party docking systems before I discovered that this would work with the Yoga Thinkpad. So much for Lenovo providing good documentation. It turns out it's a natural pairing, and the system has run relatively reliably for more than 6 months. I wish it had more USB ports, more like the Dell docking station I had for half a dozen years before switching computers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect with my ThinkPad Yoga, June 14, 2014
Not much to say but this little dock works well with my ThinkPad Yoga outputting to my external monitor via hdmi @ 1920x1080. Just make sure you check the spec and compare to the pro version to ensure it meets your needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 22, 2014
Just what I needed for my Thinkpad Yoga. Excellent add on, turns my Yoga into a desktop machine. What's great is you can turn on and off the Yoga without just by using the dock. Once connected, no need to touch the yoga. All devices plug into the dock. Very happy with it, works great highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga - Desktop, May 6, 2014
Bought this to use with the new Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga. It works great. HDMI. Lots of USB ports. Added a keyboard and mouse on USB, and the tablet/laptop becomes a great desktop. All in one indeed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it everyday in my home office, May 5, 2014
Have it hooked to my larger monitor at home and plug in everyday when I'm there. Love the simplicity and the extra ports + the wired connected for my ThinkPad Yoga.

No issues so far