4.0 out of 5 stars Bought a bunch of these for the office and they like it
Most laptops in my office are Thinkpads and a few of us are very finicky about the keyboard (blame the awesome Thinkpad keyboards)

Published 16 months ago by P. Nair

2.0 out of 5 stars No indication when capslock is on.
Cons -The keyboard has no indication when the capslock is on. A big problem when you login to computer or websites. I have a logitech wireless keyboard and the software shows the capslock status when you activate it.

Pros - Keyboard feel is excellent and battery life is good.
Published 8 months ago by Jeffrey R. Gilmore

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars No indication when capslock is on., October 15, 2013
This review is from: Lenovo Ultraslim Plus Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (Personal Computers)

Pros - Keyboard feel is excellent and battery life is good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought a bunch of these for the office and they like it, February 25, 2013
P. Nair "PN" (Princeton, NJ USA) - See all my reviews

I found myself adapting quickly to the Lenovo keyboard and its a relief to find this works with just 1 USB. We've got docks installed on 6 machines and its just a pleasure to dock our machines and just avoid the clutter. The wireless keyboard and mouse are a great combo if you use the Thinkpad docking station and continue using a great keyboard.

Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wireless mouse/keyboard I have used, February 23, 2012
Ben H (SAN DIEGO, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Previous reviews state that the mouse was too small. That's what you get when you purchase "ultraslim" products and you should have expected it. I have used this set for over 2 years at work and now have to purchase one on my own since I'm at a new job and they won't buy it. The mouse did take a few weeks to get used to, but nice to use after the initial period.

As for the keyboard, the travel (distance needed to push the key) was very short and I loved it because it doesn't tire out my hands like a traditional keyboard. I love typing on a laptop keyboard at home, and this was about as close as I could get to that on a full sized keyboard.

The range of the signal is pretty accurate and held strong at the far end. At work, we had over 30 of these with some computers stored in cabinets and the keyboard/mouse over 20 feet away and they still worked flawlessly.

Con: The only thing I didn't like about this is the battery indicator. When the batteries are low, a light should blink on the keyboard and mouse. The mouse battery indicator worked fine, which is nice because mouse batteries die way faster than a keyboard. The keyboard battery indicator didn't even flash 50% of the time, so I always had to have a (2) charged AA's available, which was only a minor incovenience.

2.0 out of 5 stars A little dissapointing, September 12, 2013
When I first got the keyboard and mouse I thought it was great. The installation was easy enough, and the keyboard seemed nice to work with.

However, several of the buttons on the top of the keyboard quickly began to stop working, replacing the battery helped with some of them, however no matter what, the search, lock, and a few other buttons would not work, therefore leaving me unable to use, Fn-lock, which was just incredibly irritating.

I love getting Lenovo laptops and other products from them, and I also love the keyboards they have on there laptops. I was just surprised that they did not hold up the standard when it came to keyboards that were sold independently of their laptops. If all of the buttons worked fine on the keyboard then I would have given it five stars. Next time though, I'm definitely not getting a Lenovo keyboard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost as good as my laptop keyboard, August 18, 2013
I need to preface this with that I'm a keyboard snob; I'm very particular about what I like and it's not necessarily what everyone else likes.

-Likes-
This keyboard is very much like the one on my Lenovo Edge (which I enjoy) and it has the tall vertical delete button. Not many keyboards have this configuration but it makes so much more sense to me (home and end are on the left & right, pageup is up, page down is down... makes perfect sense!).

-Wish it had-
The sound is a little bit louder than my laptop keyboard. And the noise has a bit of a click-clacky sound to me. I'd be willing to pay 2x the amount if they completely removed any of that. The mouse is a good "travel mouse"...but I prefer the big Logitech mouses with extra buttons and are actually an ergonomic shape. So I'm eating up 2 USB ports... 1 for the Logitech Set Point wireless receiver and the other for the Lenovo keyboard wireless receiver. I'd also much prefer a keyboard wire. I always use my keyboard at a desk, not sure why everyone insists on having it wireless unless they're in a conference room or something. I'd prefer not to worry about spare batteries.

-Suggestion for amazingness-
My Logitech Performance MX mouse has a micro USB port so when the batteries die, I plug it in and can still continue to use the mouse... it just acts like a wired mouse while it charges. Lenovo should totally do that with this keyboard. That way I can plug it in when it needs a charge and not worry about swapping out batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 12, 2012
A needed accessory for X230t! It is a wonderful product! I would reccommend it for anyone with a convertable Lenovo Thinkpad.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mouse is small. Some keys were getting stuck., December 31, 2011
Pass on this one. Mouse was small even for coworkers female hands. Keys on the keyboard would ket stuck every once in a while. Returned for Logitech Wireless Combo Mk520 - very happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice mouse and bad keyboard, April 30, 2014
I once owned an IBM ThinkPad x24 about 10 years ago. I expected the same quality from the keyboard and the mouse.

Well, the mouse can pass as a Lenovo quality but the keyboard is waste of money. It is worse than a $5 bulk keyboard you can get in your town except that it does not require an extra dongle to connect to the PC.

Don't expect the Lenovo keyboard quality from this set. You will definitely regret your purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks like Lenovo, feels like Fisher-Price..., April 22, 2014
Mouse is OK but the keyboard is junk that's inferior for Lenovo, worse even than generics like Logitech, etc.: keys are loose and the overall feel is cheap, nothing like a laptop or quality desktop device. Looks like a Accutype keyboard but doesn't have the quality feel--feels more like typing on a toy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Garbage, April 1, 2014
The keyboard stopped working for no apparent reason about a month after purchase. Mouse still works, but the keyboard seemingly is no longer found by the bluetooth. Keyboard has no reset and there are absolutely no instructions as to troubleshooting steps, if any. I tried to return, but was just outside of the refund window, so just eating the cost. Good times!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›