Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 70 Round|Color: Holiday Nouveau|Change

on December 22, 2014
It is advertised as oval but it is oblong, there is a difference. I used it but of course it didn't hang right. Oval is so hard to find but I use to be able to get them. Please include them in your inventory. I would sure like to have an off white lace oval.
on May 6, 2015
my table looks so much better
review image
on December 28, 2013
Purchased for its design & colours alone as displayed in the listing (Amazon) the item arrived without any *surprises or disappointments. The background material is a creamy colour with embossed (pressed I guess) holly leaves in self pattern.The red/green coloured design you see is applied to the material, not woven into the material so that may cheapen the effect a little although it has been well done. The "embossed" holly leaves in the background (cream) material are also The material is a relatively heavy (thick) synthetic and I found it a little difficult to iron out the package folded creases. (Washing prior to use first may have made this job easier). Stains wash out relatively easily with a bit of spot cleaning. I had a very large cranberry sauce stain plus the usual red wine stains and I got them out without difficulty. Sewn hem around the perimeter was well done.

Things to consider:
*Background colour is a little "creamier" than displayed by my monitor (It looks like an off white on my Mac)
The design may be a bit "busy" for some with the self embossed leaves and the applied colour pattern
The cloth is a "heavy" (thick) material
Coloured pattern is applied, not woven
Stains wash out with ease
Does require ironing for best effect
on February 8, 2016
I had this on my dining room table for the Christmas season - very pretty. Other reviewers said they had difficulty getting the creases out - so did I but I got enough of them out to put it on the table. I am very pleased with the tablecloth.
on January 12, 2015
Disappointed in the measurements. My table is 70" across so when I ordered this I assumed a 70" cloth meant table top and not total so it barely covers the top with nothing to hang over the sides.
on December 21, 2015
I just love this tablecloth. So pretty and washes up well. I didn't want a very expensive one as the grandkids would probably spill things but I was the one that dripped some gravy on it. Just washed it ans no more gravy spots. Awesome
on December 25, 2014
Bought this tablecloth for Christmas meal and it is gorgeous. My only complaint is that my dining area is small and this particular table cloth didn't really "pop" out at me but sorta melded into the background. I did actually end up buying the red version of this one and it was fabulous. If you have the space in your dining are this would be a beautiful addition. Craftsmanship was perfect as expected by Lenox. Shipping/packing was prompt and safe.
on August 25, 2015
Just beautiful. I haven't used this yet, but can't wait till I do. My friend bought this and it looked absolutely regal in her dining room! So very festive and you can't go wrong with the Lenox name! I also bought the matching napkins!
on December 21, 2014
This tablecloth is even more beautiful than it looks in the pictures! I couldn't be happier! In fact, we love it so much that we've decided to ditch our "practical" plastic ones/polyurethane ones in favor of at least 4 seasonal ones instead. Would definitely recommend this or any others by Lenox!
on December 14, 2014
I've never heard my wife say, "Oh My God!" Until the day she come home from work to find the dining room table decorated with this table cloth. She loves this table cloth. The table cloth has a very nice texture with a fine detailed design. I'm glad I got it. I got a kiss on the cheek for this one.