on January 7, 2014
If you value your camera lenses, you will want one of these. The cleaning end has a special coating and works very well. The brush is soft and it clips onto your pocket!
on January 23, 2012
This is one of the best lens cleaning tools I have ever purchased. Cleaning dust and smudges off my lenses couldn't be easier. If you Get one you will not be disappointed.
on December 29, 2011
This is a nice small compact traveling lense cleaning process. Fits nicely in the saddle bags of the motorbike and allows us to quickly clean up the lense after a tour.
on February 22, 2011
I love this pen. It gets rid of dust and smudges. I did however, have to get a real cleaner to get rid of some stubborn spots but this is good for a quick cleaning.
on December 2, 2014
So convenient! This needs to come with every DSLR, I often bring a spare if I'm shooting on other people's cameras. They need a mini version to clip on to your iphone
on June 6, 2013
I love these things. I don't know what I'd do without mine. They are just a handy accessory to have. Mine is always in my camera bag (unless I'm using it, of course).
on December 19, 2011
I really couldn't see what was so great until I used a friends while out shooting. Wow, Really fantastic. No mess, easy to use, get one you will thank yourself later.
on May 15, 2009
Works perfectly. Small and portable, takes smudges right off the lens. The brush helps get into the small crevices of my camera. Might get another one as a backup.
on February 5, 2013
This is a useful gadget for helping to keep my camera clean as promoted. I am not entirely sure it will be well used but I photograph in usually a clean environment.
on August 26, 2011
I was tired of the old spit and cloth way of cleaning my lenses. A friend recomended this pen, it works great, easy to use and the glass is cleaner than ever before.