5.0 out of 5 stars It actually works!
So I have heard many things about the lensbaby lenses and finally, I pulled the trigger, the price was right and I was looking for something more for my work. The lensbaby lenses are not you out of the box instant perfection kind of lens, you need to learn the feel and focus of these things, adjust your camera settings and lighting and get creative. The first time I put...
Published on September 13, 2009 by A. Istrico

3.0 out of 5 stars Close-up Filters
In my house we have 2 sets of Lensbaby Macro Kits, the old style and the new. The new (AMACK) is ok but the old style is better made. Pictures seem to be same quality.
Published on August 20, 2010 by John Berglund

5.0 out of 5 stars Was not expecting much, but got awesome instead., January 3, 2011
This review is from: Lensbaby Macro Kit (AMACK) (Electronics)
I use a Lensbaby Composer and it is not a lens I use often for serious photography. It is more of a photographers toy, but this simple cheap piece of glass really works well for what it does. Turn on the flash put a small aperture take a photo with one of these guys and they are really great shots. With the small aperture you can get a large field of view in focus which I have not seen with many macro shots. Do not get me wrong, this is not a pro piece of equipment but if you all ready have a lensbaby, 40$ is a no brainer for a macro lens. Only complaint is the same things everyone says about lensbabies, changing optics, apertures, and now macro lenses is a pain, but it is tons of fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars Close-up Filters, August 20, 2010
This review is from: Lensbaby Macro Kit (AMACK) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome results. I'm delighted with my Lensbaby Macro Kit, October 16, 2008
This review is from: Lensbaby Macro Kit (AMACK) (Electronics)
Awesome results. I'm delighted with my Lensbaby Macro Kit. I whole heartedly recommend it.

Lensbaby Macro Kit (AMACK)
Out of stock