Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Fringe: Season 3 forum

Lenticular cover?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 7, 2011 7:23:29 AM PDT
If you order this DVD from Amazon, do you get the lenticular cover as well?

Posted on Sep 7, 2011 10:43:59 AM PDT
kiae says:
Pretty sure that's a Best Buy exclusive only.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 7, 2011 9:07:00 PM PDT
that's what I thought. I cancelled my order on here before it shipped and ordered the Best buy exclusive version from their site since the nearest Best Buy to me is over an hour away. :(

Posted on Sep 7, 2011 9:57:52 PM PDT
kiae says:
Oh well good luck! I was thinking about it, but I might just end up waiting for Christmas. I have a *hunch* that the inside cover that slips out will be exactly like the lenticular cover from Best Buy, except, obviously, the fact that it changes when you move it. Season 2's slip cover was a red overlay of the image and season one's was an altogether different image, so I'm assuming this will hold true for Season Three. I hope I'm right, since it DOES look pretty cool.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 22, 2011 2:12:22 AM PDT
Someone did an un-boxing video on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMA_nZ8OyNU) and the case inside is the same as the outside so your hunch is wrong. If you want the lenticular I suggest grabbing it now.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Fringe: Season 3 forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Sep 7, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 22, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fringe: Season 3
Fringe: Season 3 by Anna Torv (DVD - 2011)
4.8 out of 5 stars (2,304)