Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 12, 2013
My wife bought the book and loves it. Great product at a great price. Great product at a great price. Great product at a great price. Great product at a great price. Great product at a great price. Great product at a great price. Great product at a great price. Great product at a great price.
on September 13, 2013
This is the encyclopedia on movies -- being able to figure out what is worth watching. There is SO much stuff out there to watch on Amazon Prime and Netflix and it is helpful to have a source of information on them.
on February 5, 2013
We buy Leonard Maltin's movie guide every 2-3 years. The reviews are concise and the star ratings are usually helpful. We sometimes disagree, but usually the ratings are very useful. The only fault we find is that some of the older actors are not listed now. Otherwise, a very helpful movie guide.
on December 8, 2012
a) I do not believe that Malton or his staff see most of the films reviewed in his guide. I bet they
rely on other sources like Variety magazine, etc.
b) An unusual amount is omitted that I find in other guides.
c) The reviews tend to be afew points less than "middlle-brow)
d) Nevertheless, it is okay for cast, directors and dates
on February 16, 2013
This guide is jam-packed with just about EVERY movie ever made--or so it would seem. The information is invaluable and extremely accurate; well written by movie historian/expert, Leonard Maltin. 2-thumbs up! The only minor criticism of note is that the print is VERY small. If you have trouble seeing tiny type you might want to consdier ordering the larger version of this guide.
on August 9, 2013
The Roget's Thesaurus of movies old,new, foreign,familiar...especially handy when you need to rent a movie .I have always had a copy of this invaluable reference source . Good ,comprehensive & got the good , the bad & the ugly...
on June 23, 2013
This book is a necessary companion to find out about all kinds of movies that were made before 2013. I chose this book because of this factor, plus the movies are rated which helps me in the selection process of what I may see.
on February 27, 2013
If you enjoy films and I know you do, this is a MUST HAVE Movie Guide. It is full of information on films and the actors and Directors. Great if you can't remember the name of an actor in a film or just want a short synopsis of a film.
on January 15, 2013
This is definitely a biased review, but I love the Maltin guides. Then again, I agree, for the most part with most of his reviews. When you discover someone who thinks a lot like yourself, you're bound to go with whatever they publish, as well.
on April 15, 2013
My husband and son love to talk about movies. We got this for our son for Christmas, and had to tape the binding already because it is looked at so much. They love looking at the ratings, the cast, and opinions!