Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on March 13, 2014
Love it! The color is hot hot hot! and has a nice combination of solid and print colors. Fits perfectly and provides a nice hold to the chest area.
on March 13, 2014
It is not as bright as the picture showed and it runs smaller than normal! I also think we should be able to have different choices of size in the top and bottom bc me my booty is a medium but my top is a small!
on February 17, 2014
Loved the style, color, fit and quality! Great product. I would however go a size up because it is an Asian company
on July 15, 2013
I ordered a leopard print bathing suit in LARGE. I recieved a MEDIUM Black Fringe Bathing Suit which does not fit at all. Since this company is from Asia I will NOT be messing aorund with sending this item back but i would NOT order from this company again!!! I am very disappointed that i waited so long for an item from another country to get here and i will not be taking it on my honeymoon!!