5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great!
Published 5 months ago by SLV71

2.0 out of 5 stars cute print, but too big
I am 5'1, 100 lbs and rather small busted. I ordered a size small, and the top was way too big, like a C cup. I ended up giving the suit away to a friend who would fit it better. The print was cute, I just wish the top was a smaller size. The bottoms were pretty true to size though.
Published 6 months ago by abigail r evans

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great!, May 28, 2014
This review is from: Ebuddy Push up Leopard Swimsuit Swimwear Bathing Suit Bikini Set Beachwear (Misc.)
I expected it to not fit near as good due to some of the reviews on here, but OMG- it fits, if really fits! I am 5'3" 120 lbs 34C and I ordered a medium. I may be over 40 but after I get my self tan-on I'm definitely wearing this to the beach and flaunting what I still got!! :) Also it arrived within just a week and a half when it wasn't even expected to arrive until June so it shipped quickly an added plus!

2.0 out of 5 stars cute print, but too big, May 7, 2014
abigail r evans (GRAND ISLAND, NY, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice bathing suit for price, June 5, 2014
I really do like this suit and I have never ordered a bathing suit online, I was impressed, very pretty color and fits good, would definitely feel comfortable ordering again from this site, delivery was sooner than I was told, so that was good. And I work too much to get out shopping nice option to be able to find nice suit on amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, July 1, 2014
Great buy for the price. Just as described and material is nice. Only thing is that you can't order different size for top or bottom. I ordered Large and bottoms are little too big and my top was bit small. However, I have always had that problem since I'm busty. I will make it work with a cover up! Great service and fast shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars What an absolute surprise. If you're hesitant -- go for it!, September 17, 2014
I didn't expect to be impressed, but I wanted to give it a try anyway. I figured no big financial loss or I could give it away or mix and match whatever did for properly, with an old suit. WOW!!! I have never looked this amazing in a bikini before! I am going to Jamaica for my upcoming 30th, and am working on looking as fabulous as I ever have -- this suit is the absolute icing on the cake! My bf also had a reaction that he's never exhibited before. Maybe I'll be wearing this around the home too ;) I plan to buy more for my trip and upcoming summers.
I'm 5'6", ~113 lbs, 34B. I ordered Rose with leopard trim in size small.

2.0 out of 5 stars Skimpy cut, May 22, 2014
The top fit well but the bottom was way two small. I usually wear a M or L bottom in US sizing and this was not even close.

3.0 out of 5 stars ... ( I have no butt) so The bottoms fit great. The top was too small but that's because ..., August 24, 2014
I ordered a small ( I have no butt) so The bottoms fit great . The top was too small but that's because boobs are not size small. Love the suit tho. Wish u could mix and match sizes !!

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quicker than expected. Read some reviews that said ..., July 16, 2014
Arrived quicker than expected. Read some reviews that said it may run small so ordered a larger size. Top fit well but bottoms still small. Very cute and well made.

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought the print was cute. The top fits ..., October 23, 2014
I thought the print was cute. The top fits as expected, but the bottoms run small. There is no way my butt is getting into the bottoms. I threw them away. It's unfortunate that you can't mix sizes. I will probably wear the top with an old solid colored bottom. The suit was cheap, and I had read the reviews, so I knew that it was likely the suit would fit this way-oh well. Maybe next time, I will buy two suits, one my size and one a size larger and just mix the sizes myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars runs small, August 20, 2014
jennifer farnsworth (Tampa, Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
Runs small but looks great especially for this price!