- Receive 1 Lepow iPhone 5/5S/5C Graphene Tempered Glass Screen Protector free when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Lepow Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 iPhone 6 & 6S Graphene Tempered Glass Screen Protector free when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Lepow Official. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Lepow Moonstone External Battery Pack, Portable Battery Charger and Travel Charger 6000 mAh - Compatible with Apple iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5, Apple iPad, Samsung S6, S5, and Other Devices (Apple Green)
- TRAVEL CHARGER: Ultra slim and lightweight portable charger; 30 percent lighter than batteries of the same power capacity and the perfect travel charger.
- PORTABLE CHARGER: Smart, intelligent power pack optimally charges your iPhone, iPad, Droid and other smart device based on device intake capacity.
- BATTERY PACK TECHNOLOGY: Strong portable battery charger is equipped with a lithium polymer battery for up to 1000 charging life cycles.
- SPEED: The fastest portable battery charging output in the industry to quickly and safely repower your iPhone, iPad, and smart device; two outputs allow you to charge two devices at the same time.
- SMARTPHONE PROTECTION: Smart Chip technology has two-way protection between the device and charger to protect your smartphone or tablet throughout the charge.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 3.2 inches, 3.2 inches, 0.8 inches
- Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 30 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 750 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
Curved Edges, Modern Design
-Colorful glossy finish enhances the user experience
-The ergonomic shape allows it to fit perfectly in your hand
-4 LED lights shine with a press of a button to indicate battery life
Portable, Lightweight, Efficient, and Intelligent
-Stylish, compact design (3.2 x 3.2 x 0.4 in-thinnest part) fits easily into any bags and weighs 6oz
-Two power outputs (1.2A & 2.1A) for charging at different speeds or charging two devices at once
-Fully recharge the Moonstone 6000 in 7 hours
-The high end Lithium Polymer battery used in the Moonstone outperforms other external battery packs with an energy conversion rate of > 90%
-iPhone 5 ~ 3 times
-Samsung Galaxy S4 ~ 2.5 times
-Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ~ 1.5 times
-New iPad ~ 0.4 times
-Intelligent circuit inside prevents the Moonstone battery and the device from short-circuiting or overcharging
-iPad 1 2, New iPad, iPad Air Mini, iPhone 6 6Plus 5S 5C 5 4S 4 * Please use the original 8Pin/30Pin cable from Apple
-Google Nexus 7/Kindle/Android Tablets
Creative, Eco-friendly Packaging
-100% recyclable woolen felt pouch
Lepow® is the ONLY authorized seller for all Lepow® products online
Color: Apple Green
From the Manufacturer
Moonstone is powered by Lepow S+ Technology
It was created after several years of work by the Lepow Power Innovation Center with professional suggestions from industrial experts. The Lepow S+ technology reaches high standards for safety, smart, strong, and speedy. It provides portable chargers with a high quality and excellent charging experience. With the Lepow S+, the standard of portable chargers has reached a new level.
Colorful and sleek design
The Moonstone comes in 5 different colors and is coated with lacquer for a beautiful shine.
Share Power With Friends
The two output ports allows you to charge two devices at once so you can charge your devices faster. You can even let your friend use it and not sacrifice your phone’s power needs.
With a woolen felt pouch and high quality micro USB flat cables, it’s the perfect gift for any occasion. It’s easy to wrap since its packaging is square and made from recycled materials.
Complimentary is a no hassle 12 months warranty so contacting LepowCare is always a cinch.
|Capacity||3000 / 6000 / 9000 mAh||5000 / 10000 mAh||3000 mAh||12000 mAh||9000 mAh||9000 mAh|
|Key features||Curved edges and compact design; Gift worthy; Dual output ports||Ultra slim and lightweight; Slide to check the battery life||Thinnest battery case; Magnetic and detachable||Shakable battery life display; 2013 Red Dot Design Awards Winner||Magnetic and detachable; iLounge Best of Year 2014 Winner||See-through screen; Touch sensor; Heart-shaped battery life indicator|
|Input||1.2 A||2.1 A||1 A||2.1 A||1.8 A||1.5 A|
|Output||1.2 / 2.1 A||2.1 A||1 A||2.1 A||2.1 A||2.1 A|
|Recharging times||4-5 hours / 6-7 hours||3-4 hours / 6-7 hours||4-5 hours||7 hours||6-7 hours||6-7 hours|
|Compatibility||All phones and tablets (Apple lightning and 30-pin not included)||All phones and tablets (Apple lightning and 30-pin not included)||iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5 / 5S (MFI), Samsung Galaxy S4||All phones and tablets (Apple lightning and 30-pin not included)||All phones and tablets (Apple lightning and 30-pin not included)||All phones and tablets (Apple lightning and 30-pin not included)|
|S+ Certified||6000 / 9000 mAh||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Colors||Green, black, red, white, yellow, blue (for 9000 mAh)||Green, black, white, yellow||Green, black||Grey||Blue||Orange|
Top Customer Reviews
- The packaging it comes in is extremely minimal, with little in the way of extraneous materials. It comes with a felt-like clam shell carrying case that has a band that wraps around it to keep it closed.
- It comes with a flat, durable microUSB cable that lets you connect to either a USB port (computer or AC adapter) to charge the battery, or connect it to whatever you want to charge.
- There are two USB ports on the device: fast and slow charging, depending on whether or not you're charging a tablet or phone. This comes in handy as I've severely damaged a phone's battery by accidentally charging it with a tablet charger in the past.
- It's very small, as it shows in the product description. The green one I bought stands out easily amongst the black and grey chargers I have scattered throughout.
- It charged to full in about 8 hours, so you can easily charge it overnight prior to, say, a business trip.
- It charged my HTC DNA to full in about two hours, which is about the speed it would take to charge from its usual AC adapter.
- The base is a little too rounded, so it wobbles a bit. Not a big deal.
- The case's finish is slick, so it's a little harder to wipe off dust. Also not a big deal to me.
With all of the portable battery options out there, the Moonstone 6000 stands out due to its unique design and thoughtful accessories. The first thing I usually notice when I enter my office is the charger! The carrying case is a nice touch, and the extra USB cable that can be easily rolled up is even nicer. I highly recommend this battery charger.
|Length: 0:55 Mins|
It weight 5.5oz that makes it small and light enough to carry around without feeling like you have a brick in your purse or pocket.
Charging starts and stops automatically. If needed the back of the unit has on/off button.
The package contains a lot of extras:
➺ Felt pouch with two pockets to carry the battery in one and cables in another (4.5" x 4.5" when folded)
➺ A canvas draw bag for storing cables or whatever (7" x 4.5")
➺ 24" flat micro USB cable
➺ Double sided suction bad that lets you position your external battery anywhere you need it, useful for travel when space is at a premium (1.5" x 2.75")
➺ A 1.75" stylus
➺ Gold plated bow sticker (it is labeled as a electro magnetic waves filter, but given its tiny size I am not sure how it was intended to be used)
➺ 6 Apple home button stickers
➺ A fish cord wrapper, I like to use these to keep my earphones cords organized
➺ A key cord keeper
➺ A micro SD to USB 2.0 adapter
All in all this is a very nice package!
Of course, the key question is how did this battery perform. I tested this battery pack with iPad Mini and Samsung Galaxy 7.7. Its performance was average, not outstanding but not bad. If you are interested in the details of the tests I am including the numbers below.
➨ How I tested this battery pack:
To test this battery pack I used a current monitor.Read more ›
Edit: Plugged a Lenovo Ideatab tablet into it and it made the tablet unable to charge. When I first plugged it in, the screen stopped responding completely. When I restarted it, it went into a boot loop. Would not boot until I removed the charger. Now I can not charge the tablet at all, even the original charger will not work.
BEWARE - This could happen to you.
I have downgraded my orginal review.
-Great design, looks cute, compact size makes it easy to store in pocket or a purse
- 2 USB ports for charging 2 devices at once (charging is slower) - one is higher powered than the other one and can be used for tablets, 1 micro USB port
- Comes with USB to Micro-USB cord that can charge your Android phone or you can use the iPhone cord and plug into the USB
- Button on top lets you know the level of charge
- Reasonably priced for the design and value
- Come with cute carrying case made of gray felt with 2 deep pockets and an elastic strap to secure everything
- Longer cord for charging makes it more convenient to charge from wall (compared to U-Stone 12000 mAh from same company)
- Comes with some cute accessories, geared toward tweens or teens but there are some useful things in the set
There are very few cons as I really like the product. But if I nit pick I can say -
- Slippery due to shiny surface, dust and fingerprints also show up
- Charges iPhone slower than higher capacity batteries (12000mAh)
- Does not come with AC Wall charger. Would have preferred a charger plug rather than all the cute accessories.
Overall a nice product and reasonably priced given the design and value.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I gave this to my dad as I replaced mine with an Ankor. This works and is good but a bit bulky for me to carry. If you have no worries about space this is a good product. Read morePublished 5 days ago by J. Daniel
It was good while it lasted. It was Replaced shortly after its purchase andnow after a year it won't home a charge. Is like it replaced again. But other than that it was awesome.Published 5 days ago by Kimlynn Vo
My charger stopped charging out of the blue. Really annoying since it would have been really useful for my 15 hour flight + vacation. Used it < 10 times.Published 12 days ago by Caroline Chon
I accidentally put this through the washer and dryer a few weeks ago and it still works.Published 18 days ago by Leslie