5.0 out of 5 stars DONALD R BUTLER REVIEW ON LEPTECHAUN 4: IN SPACE
THE rating I CHOOSE IS BECAUSE I LOVE THE MOVIE IS A GOOD AND ANY ONE WHO MAY HAVE SEEN ANY OF THE LEPTECHAUN MOVIES KNOW THAT IT IS NOT ONLY FUNNY BUT SCARY. THE LEPTECHAUN IS ALSO GOOD BUY ON DVD IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO GO OUT AND BUY ALL THE LEPTECHAUN MOVIES.
Published 18 months ago by Donald R. Butler

2.0 out of 5 stars B-Movie but. Is as expected, price right at $3.99
As bad as sequels can be , for a B rated movie this one is ok, go into it with low expectations and you will enjoy.
Published 10 months ago by Wayne Ebinger

2.0 out of 5 stars B-Movie but. Is as expected, price right at $3.99, November 10, 2013
Wayne Ebinger (Elk River, MN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leprechaun 4: In Space (Amazon Instant Video)

1.0 out of 5 stars no stars here, August 8, 2014
EvenMax (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
I vote that Amazon allows no stars. The Leprechaun movies are awful (poorly conceived, poorly written, poorly directed, poorly acted, cheaply produced), but amusing to watch for their comic value. THIS Leprechaun movie, though, was absolutely worthless and painful. I am so relieved that I fell asleep for part of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars DONALD R BUTLER REVIEW ON LEPTECHAUN 4: IN SPACE, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Leprechaun 4: In Space (Amazon Instant Video)

Leprechaun 4: In Space