Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 25, 2015
I would like to give this shirt a 5-star rating, and my friends a collective 1-star rating because none of them got the reference.

10/10 would buy shirt again. 2/10 would befriend friends again
on March 9, 2016
Maybe it was just my order. I was hoping for an American Apparel style shirt. The shirt I received was 100% cotton but a bit boxy of a fit. I ordered a size up because a medium in most slim fit shirts is just a little too tight for my taste. I wouldn't order this shirt again, but if I had to fit it to me I should have a purchased a medium and not a large. Maybe it will shrink?

Size I ordered was a Large. I am 170-172lb male 5' 9". fits way too loose on the torso and is a bit too long for tee.
on September 23, 2014
Now I want to know where the gold at!
on March 4, 2014
It's large for a Cambodian not an American. The width is not wide enough, very narrow shirt. It's not skin tight but it's not flowing either. If you have a flat stomach you should be fine.
on March 29, 2014
I love the way this shirt feels, it's super soft, light weight and comfy. I've seen the news interview of the Leprechaun sketch, so that makes it even more funny to wear.
on July 26, 2015
I ordered a large. It was a little more "fitted" than expected. But otherwise, the quality is great and the shirt itself is hysterical!
on March 11, 2015
The shirt is a nice soft cotten, and it has a nice slim fit, but just a bit too small for a medium. Overall I am pleased with it.
on March 18, 2013
nice funny clean and good quality material sized right comfortable and doesnt shrink in the office, a def fun and worthwhile buy
on March 18, 2015
Great tee shirt! Really high quality and it washes beautifully. Would definitely buy from this company again!
on February 25, 2016
I didn't get one of those nice soft shirts, just a plain ol t shirt that runs small