5.0 out of 5 stars Very Loin Stirring.......
Published on October 29, 2007 by Dale Keel

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so Much
Published on December 31, 2007 by Mic Wood

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so Much, December 31, 2007
This review is from: Best Lesbian Bondage Erotica (Paperback)
Being in the family since as far back as I can remember I have read erotica, all kinds of erotica and bondage peaks my interest the most. I was looking forward to this book because I have not ever seen one dedicated soley to bondage. I was excited to read the prologue and the back cover. That was about the height of the book. There were a few unique ideas like the suspended water bag but the story got lost in her mind getting lost and it became hard to want to finish it. I know they say never criticise until you prove you can do better but I am just trying to help someone who might be getting up all their gumpshion to buy their first erotic book. It is a good book for a beginner reader. But another reviewer said something to the fact it was the same old scene's and I agree completely. If you have lived in the community long enough, most of the stories have been around in some way before. I hope to make that a different some day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Loin Stirring......., October 29, 2007
This review is from: Best Lesbian Bondage Erotica (Paperback)
This book is a very well written book - I have enjoyed the chase , capture , & the thrill of each story. Lesbian Erotic is in its early stages as far as graphic details & descriptions that the reader can literally feel & become sexually enthralled with. This book goes beyond that adding bondage which is used to kick it up a few notches so to speak. I enjoyed the strap-on action in some of the stories. This book is a pioneer into the world of bondage play amoung all types of lesbians from all walks of the lifestyle. HOT !

5.0 out of 5 stars Woooohoooo!!!, October 25, 2007
sara-t (New Haven CT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Best Lesbian Bondage Erotica (Paperback)
Ever since I saw Tristan Taormino's first feature film, Chemistry, I've kind of been in love with her. When I discovered that she had edited a compilation of erotica dedicated to lesbian bondage stories, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.

In this collection from Cleis Press, seasoned authors explore the pleasure (and pain) of the multifaceted world of bondage in nineteen brazen tales.

My favorite was Michele Serchuk's "Leash", a passionate tale of a couples first experience with bondage and exhibitionism. Serchuk's narrator is both vulnerable and empowering as she leads you through a world of doubt and desire.

From tales of dark dungeons to playful pieces about light bondage, you'll find it all in this captivating collection from one this generation's greatest sexperts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stories, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Best Lesbian Bondage Erotica (Paperback)
I loved this book while I still had it. I could re-read the stories and still get that steamy feeling.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mildly Erotic, mostly vanilla, October 27, 2007
This review is from: Best Lesbian Bondage Erotica (Paperback)
I expected some steamy, erotic stories of edgy, passionate lust with a bondage twist. Maybe even some interesting S/M for spice. Instead, it is lukewarm, generally uninspired tales of routine or tried and true bondage-themed lovemaking. Mildly interesting if you need something to pass the time and the people sitting next to you on the plane do not mind. I gave up about half way through and discretely tossed it away. Unless you are new to the genre or new generally, look elsewhere for your prurient interests.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fulfills it's promises, August 1, 2008
This review is from: Best Lesbian Bondage Erotica (Paperback)
This is a book that woman for woman are going to love. The stories are to the point, but have enough plot for you to get into and enjoy what you're reading. Very much worth the read. I also like that they don't just focus on the butch on femme aspect. Or just the femme on femme. Variety is always a good thing.

Best Lesbian Bondage Erotica
Best Lesbian Bondage Erotica by Tristan Taormino (Paperback - August 28, 2007)
$16.95 $13.54