Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 10, 2006 10:58:12 AM PDT
S. Crangle says:
I am going through a gay break up and find that a lot of books are written for the straight world. I hope this book is about emotions and not about how men are terrible, etc. Any thoughts on how broad this book can go?

Thanks, Sara

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 11, 2006 11:38:11 PM PDT
Sara:

I am Howard Bronson the co-author of this book, and I very much appreciate your writing and I offer you my sincere sympathies over your breakup. We purposely designed this book for the heart, not the sexual leaning. We do not bash nor judge anyone, but only seek to help any human being through the dark times of loss that we have all suffered. I hope you'll give the book a try and, let me know if it proves helpful and please feel free to email us if you require further support. Our email addresses are in the book and there is no charge for this support.

May your heart heal well and may the lessons guide you well,

Sincerely,

Howard F. Bronson, MSJ
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Apr 10, 2006
Latest post:  Apr 11, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
How to Heal a Broken Heart in 30 Days: A Day-by-Day Guide to Saying Good-bye and Getting On With Your Life
How to Heal a Broken Heart in 30 Days: A Day-by-Day Guide to Saying Good-bye and Getting On With Your Life by Howard F. Bronson (Paperback - January 22, 2002)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (83)