Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lesser - A Villainous Urban Fantasy
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

100%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

on February 4, 2012
This could not have been a better sequel to "Lucifera's Pet". It was totally awesome.I could not put it down. Mickey is definitely my favorite character! The only thing that killed me was what happened to Lucifera in about the middle of the book, but it will be very exciting to see how she overcomes that in the next book. Great book. Loved it!!!
on September 15, 2011
Lesser is the second book of the series and the first book I've read from M.T. Murphy, besides the short stories of the Werewolf Gunslinger series, and I'm completely satisfied with what I've read.

With Lesser I got hooked since the first couple of pages, and as I keep reading I couldn't put the book down. Filled with action scenes, a couple of pursuits at high speed, and seriously damaged vampires trying to kill werewolves and vice versa, Lesser is like a breath of fresh air, at least in the vampires-werewolves genre.

What I liked most of this book, and the way M.T. Murphy wrote it, is it's ability to surprise me with the various twists it has, you never see them coming until they're right at your face and you're reading the words describing it, don't you love that? That's something many authors try to do, but barely a few success doing it.

Lesser can be read in a couple of sittings, I finished it in barely 10 hours, and not because it being short, but because I couldn't stop turning pages. I highly recommend this book if your looking for an amazing trip to the fantastic and crude world of vampires and werewolves. The story won't go too deep, but after reading it, you'll be hungry for more from Lucifera, Mickey and the other characters that appear in this book.

For the small amount of $2.99, you're getting a great bargain for a smart and well written fantasy book. Now I'm off to read the first book of the series, and I'll be waiting for upcoming releases in this series.

Miguel Reyes.
on October 18, 2011
Great, great, great. I absolutely loved this book, a perfect follow up to Lucifera's Pet. I got sucked right back into the story. I love Mickey and Lucy's chemistry. it has the perfect mix of action, sarcasm, blood and lust.
on December 5, 2014
I so very much love these characters..excellent story..a page turner that demands more..more...more ...right now...if Mr Murphy reads this....please ...we need another book..many more!!!