5.0 out of 5 stars OMG Addictive
WOW, this was totaly addictive.
I could not get enough. Just WOW amazing taste.
There was plenty of popcorn in the bag!
It reminded me of my childhood.
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!
Published on December 11, 2007 by N. strom

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware -- broken teeth in your future if you buy this!
I purchased three cases of this kettle corn in the small bags when it was on an Amazon special price. Unfortunately, I found that each bag has WAY too many small unpopped pieces, both full kernals and smaller pieces. Many of these hard pieces are fused to the popped pieces with the glaze, so you don't know what to expect until you crunch down on a hard piece...
Published on October 10, 2009 by Saltchuck

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG Addictive, December 11, 2007
N. strom (Miami Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LesserEvil Classic Kettle Corn, 1.75-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) (Grocery)
WOW, this was totaly addictive.
I could not get enough. Just WOW amazing taste.
There was plenty of popcorn in the bag!
It reminded me of my childhood.
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!

5.0 out of 5 stars These rock!, May 24, 2008
Doneen St John (Ashland, WI United States) - See all my reviews
Awesome! These are pretty healthy for a sweet snack and they don't taste "diet" at all! You get lots more in these bags than most 100 cal snack packs. I like the fact that they use evaporated cane juice instead of processed white sugar too. If you're a sweet tooth and need a good healthy crunchy snack you will love these!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, June 22, 2008
A. Brown (White Pine, MI) - See all my reviews
I adore this stuff! Very light, sweet, and a good amount for the calories. It's great as a bedtime snack or to sneak into the movies! Will definetely be ordering again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful, October 13, 2011
Just the right amount of sweetness, popcorn was soft and fresh. Very good product! I like having snacks already portioned out,great product to "grab and go."

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware -- broken teeth in your future if you buy this!, October 10, 2009
Saltchuck (Washington's Fourth Corner) - See all my reviews

After breaking a molar on this stuff, I have resorted to eating each piece with great care to make sure it doesn't contain hidden surprises that will send me back to the dentist. It's tasty, but I won't be ordering it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes Great!, September 9, 2008
I don't eat stuff like this very often, but when I'm in the mood it's nice to know I have an alternative that isn't quite as bad as the original. It's handy enough to throw in my purse and take to the movie theater - and a much better option than the popcorn there. I wouldn't recommend making a steady diet of the stuff - after all, it is essentially all refined carbs, but for that occasional treat, this would certainly be a better choice than other alternatives - and the taste is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice stuff!, December 16, 2011
I tried this popcorn by chance, and man i was hooked. Can't stop snacking on them - luckily they ARE "less evil". They are flavorful yet not too rich. Works out perfect for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't leave a bag next to me, December 15, 2011
Addicted!!! I have a sweet tooth and these go down way too easily and the best part i don't feel guilty it's a healthy all natural snack, plus they arrive at my front door every month thru "subscribe and save" offered by amazon now my whole family is addicted!

5.0 out of 5 stars DELICIOUS!!!, November 3, 2011
This is a great snack - made even greater with the free shipping and 15% discount with subscribe and save! - very tasty and a healthy snack with limited calories. Best kettle corn ever - a sweet crunchy coating over very large popcorn kernals -- always fresh and highly reccommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, October 14, 2011
JJ (Nilbog, USA) - See all my reviews
Lesser Evil classic kettle corn is so addictive. It is touted as a healthy alternative to normal kettle corn. It is low fat but still has a lot of sugar so you have to be careful and watch how much you eat. It is really delicious and I have noticed over the years that the quality is better than when it first came out. I used to see a lot of unpopped kernels, however, now there's never an unpopped kernel in any bag I open. I pour each bag out to check for this because I want to make sure I don't crack a tooth! I am sure earlier complaints about that problem is what caused the improved product quality.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›