Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Let Her Go
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 2, 2012
I heard this song in a random store, and it intrigued me so much that I went out and found it immediately afterwards. Listen to it twice before forming an opinion, by the second time you'll be hooked.
on October 24, 2012
I love this song. The group is called Passenger and the lead singer has the most unique voice I have ever heard. I was so curious to see the person who has this voice I had to look him up. I have had this song in my head for weeks now. Listen to it. You won't be able to get it out of your head either. LOVE IT.
on February 3, 2013
Beautiful song. Well written. The music is delicate and touching. This song was used in a YouTube video featuring my favorite YouTube celebrity Jenna Marbles and her ex boyfriend Max No-Sleeves, and that is what prompted me to purchase the song. I love it.
on January 24, 2013
This is one of those songs you can't get out of your head- but I really don't mind. I think I need more of their music.
on December 28, 2012
It arrived earlier than estimated time of arrival. It looks exactly as what's in the picture and qualiy is great!
on December 12, 2012
This is song is so beauitful. He has the most awesome voice, very unique and soothing sound. Will buy his album
on May 9, 2013
I bought this for my husband, he heard the song and really liked it. He said it is really emotional.