5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
I love this song, but I may be a little biased because I am a huge Ne-Yo fan. It always helps my mood and makes me want to dance when this song comes on. My 3 year old son also loves it!
Published 19 months ago by Destiny Vega

3.0 out of 5 stars great song
i bought this song after hearing it on the radio. it downloaded just fine using the amazon downloader and without issue
Published 10 months ago by Jordan Foley

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself) (MP3 Music)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance baby dance, January 13, 2013
woo hoo!
Neyo always makes me want to dance and this song makes me want to sing along as well.
double the fun!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet song:)), January 5, 2013
I really enjoy listening to this song. Its a very romantic song!! I love the lyrics and the tune. It always make me smile:))

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tune!, January 5, 2013
This is a great song, especially for working out. I put it on my MP3 player, and the fast beat helps keep me going strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Content, January 3, 2013
Great song! Crystal clear when playing on my thumb drive connected to my aftermarket stereo USB connection. I love music, it is my life, so I don't mind paying for a few tracks here and there to ensure clarity in the music!

5.0 out of 5 stars You're gonna want to blast this from the stereo!, December 28, 2012
I love this song! Not only does it have a decent message but its catchy beyond belief. Anyone who loves a dance hit with a deeper meaning will love this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars ear candy, December 24, 2012
5th and Spring "celia" (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This song made my list of top 10 songs of 2012 - beautiful harmonies, great production values, it's got a great beat and I can dance to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great song, December 19, 2012
different, nice -- something that is really catchy and stays with you into your day. nice voice with different tone

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Good Song, Great Lyrics!, December 17, 2012
I listen to this one almost everyday! Still haven't gotten bored. I love Ne-Yo! Songs are not vulgar and love the lyrics!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 2, 2012
This song will get you ready to dance! I heard it everyday on the radio for a week and I had to have it!

Rate and Discover Movies