4.0 out of 5 stars THE TRUTH
I usually burn cds but i spent my money and bought this one. Young Jeezy's album has some prety tight beats produced by Mannie Fresh, Jazze Pha, and Shawty Red- and cool guest apperances by Trick Daddy(on 'Last of A Dying Breed'), Lil Scrappy(on 'Bang'), and T.I.(also on 'Bang'). Everybody loves Jeezy's style- but if u dont, itll problly grow on you, pick it up.
Published on July 27, 2005 by Devoted

2.0 out of 5 stars young jeezy gonna blow away in the breezy.....
I heard all the hype about this rapper, and thank god i got the cd for FREE from BMG music club... cuase it def. AIN'T WORTH WHAT IT'S SELLING FOR IN THE STORES!! I wouldn't pay more then $5 for this cd... yes, it sux that bad!! You'd be better off taping the songs off the radio, like "My Hood" and "Soul Survivor", "Air Forces", "Bang", "Trap or Die."

The only...
Published on March 16, 2006 by 1Life

4.0 out of 5 stars THE TRUTH, July 27, 2005
Devoted "J." (Atlanta, Georgia) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A new Banger for the South, July 31, 2005
B. Iruke "Rap mogul" (Detroit, MI by way of Houston , TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 (Audio CD)
This album is easily one of the finest albums I have purchased in a LONNG time. Young jeezy really suprised my with this one. Its funny too because I thought Gucci Mane rapped better on their single "So Iccy" Yet Gucci Mane's album is utter trash! Young jeezy has so many anthems and he spits so many quotables, youll trully find something here you enjoy. And his style of adlibbing after he spit a good line is hilarious.

Again, a highly recomended album and easily the best of the year so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars You'll Nod Your Head More Than Once, August 26, 2005
This review is from: Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 (Audio CD)
Jeezy doesn't give you sick metaphors and witty punchlines, nor does he apologize for not doing so (Jeezy proudly asserts that he is not a rapper). Ironically, what he does have is also what many of his lyrically-superior peers lack: tons of charisma and a great ear for beats, which make for an entertaining, 70-plus minutes of thug motivation. Highlights include Thug Motivation, Standing Ovation, Go Crazy, My Hood, Trap Star, Bang (though T.I. lyrically melts The Snowman on this one), Soul Survivor and Trap Or Die. Although you have more than likely heard every aspect of hustling covered better, you can't deny Jeezy's energy and the rawness of the production on this album. Peace up for the "Trapper Of The Year".

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Album Of The Year...Peace Up ATown Down!!!!!!!, July 26, 2005
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I'm the realest nicca in it ya already know/ got trapper of the year 4 times in a row...what they give you? a lifetime supply of baking soda clientele/ a roley watch, 2 pots, and 3 scales (Let's Get It!).

Young Jeezy is THE MAN!!! You've heard him on Gucci Mane's So Icy. You've heard him as a member of Boyz N Da Hood. Now he drops his debut album Let's Get It Thug Motivation. Young Jeezy is signed to two big time record labels: Bad Boy South and Def Jam and for good reason too. These record labels did not make a mistake here. He is so unique as a rapper from his voice to his flow to his adlibs to his wordplay. His flow is so confident literally making you hang on to his every word. His scraggly voice is easily recognizable. His adlibs make the songs instantly enjoyable as he puts a YEEEAAAA or a THAAATTSS RIIIIGGGHHTT after some of the amazing lines he spits. Speaking of lines, His lyrics are simple yet somehow are insanely tight as well as catchy with double meanings all through the lyrics as well as a lot of wordplay and many sayings...almost as if he's talking in code. He's a true game spitter. I'd even go as far to say that Young Jeezy is ahead of his time lyrically.

There is a reason Young Jeezy has such a strong following in Atlanta (we are talking T.I., Ludacris, and Outkast status before this DEBUT album even dropped!) and why Diddy was so eager to put this man out. I went to Birthday Bash 10 here in Atlanta and his set completely shut it down. His performance was the livest even though Ludacris & T.I. also performed. His Trap Or Die Mixtape went ghetto platinum selling over 300,000 copies out the trunk and who knows how much it was bootlegged. A mixtape. Young Jeezy is the streets. There's a reason southern legends like Bun B & Trick Daddy collaborate with him. He is a true rider. To be honest I haven't felt a rapper like this in a long time...probably since T.I. first dropped in 2001. Young Jeezy is just that dude. Too Tight.

The album is a straight up classic for the South and for everywhere else. Every single song is an anthem and is memorable in some way. The album is brilliantly produced and is handled by Shawty Redd, Mannie Fresh, Sanchez, DJ Cannon, DJ Smurf, Jazze Pha, Frank Nitti and Akon as well as others. Every single beat is banging. Every single beat is ridin. The album is very cohesive as it flows from track to track effortlessly. I never use the fast forward button...EVER. The lyrics as said before are off the chain. The choruses are all memorable. Every guest is appropriate. I love every song but my favorites are Standing Ovation, And Then What, Go Crazy, Bottom Of The Map, Get Ya Mind Right, Soul Survivor, Trap Or Die, Air Forces, and TEar it Up ( is that the whole album????) As a matter of fact this is one of the best albums I have EVER heard...and I'm not just talking either. I got the album today and have played the cd in it's entirety (76 minutes) at least 5 times while rewinding several songs during those sessions and memorizing them.

Young Jeezy has outdone himself and the industry with this one and has not only released the best album of the year (even better than Common's BE) but one of the best albums I have ever heard from a rapper. It's one of those albums that just make you feel good. The type of album that when ya chillin wit ya boys everybody know the words and everybody jammin. This the type of album that the women love as well because its full of anthems and it's not too hard or too soft. I know this is a long review but that's the type of reaction I had when I heard the album. It's just that good. This is THE album to have...a must have...a classic. If he keeps on this path T.I. watch out! The Best album of the year...a must have.

"I went from Old school chevy's to drop top porsches

you couldn't walk a mile off in my air forces

and you ain't seen what I seen

I can get 100,000 in theses sean john jeans

I went from old school chevy's to drop top porsches

you couldn't walk a mile off in my air forces

and you aint did what I did

when you from where I'm from you gotta get it how u live"

5 star classic for this year and years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a cd thats good from beginning to end. "Get Em Jeezy " Yeeeeaaaah he got em!, July 27, 2005
Deez Nutts (shreveport, LA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 (Audio CD)
I cant believe how good this album turned out to be it seems like a breathe of fresh air (for rap/hiphop).I expected alot from Jeezy hearing his mixtapes over the past few months and even tho most of the songs are on this album its still good damn near great. Alot of the beats are really really good for those who love beats more than lyrics (which arent that bad). If there ever will be a award for most quotable artist in 05 it definitly would go to this guy I have'nt seenanother artist with as much charisma that jeezy has. Thug motivation 101 is definitly a can't mis (thats riigghhht). Sorry if you wanted me to say somin negative about this cd I can't its that damn good.

4.0 out of 5 stars THAT'S RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! One of the best albums of the year, August 17, 2005
Eastside Playa #15 (Stone Mountain, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 (Audio CD)
Jeezy has def. delivered on this album. I listened to it the whole way through and my expectations were met and they were good expectations.

1. Thug Motivation 101: Decent track. Not really much to say about it. 7/10

2. Standing Ovation: If Jeezy went to the hood, that's what he'd probably get b/c of his street cred. I don't know one person that doesn't like him, and I know a lot. Good track. 9/10

3. Gangsta Music: If you ask me, the intro was sort of a stab at Coochie, I mean Gucci Mane. OK track. Same old, same old. 7/10

4. Let's Get It/ Sky's The Limit: A good inspirational song, no matter if you trap or if you are a square trying to make it in the corporate world, or in between. 9/10

5. And Then What: This single is still going strong, despite being out for three months or so. Typical Mannie Fresh beat with decent Jeezy lyrics. However the intro is off the chain(It's bout to burn like a bad ass perm, absolute genius by Fresh, Fresh, errrie Fresh.) Still a good song. 8/10

6. Go Crazy........which is exactly what I did when I first heard this joint. Crazy beat with good flow by Jeezy. Single material and by far the best joint on the album. Nothing else to say. The 1'st 10/10 on the album.

7. Last of A Dying Breed: One of the only songs you can skip over and not miss anything special. Jeezy makes a point with the title but could've picked a better beat and someone else to guest on it besides Young Suck. But it still is decent. 7/10

8. My Hood: One of those songs that is so below average that is just grows on you and you all of a sudden like it. A typical beat with a catchy hook and average Jeezy flow. But regardless, you can still ride to it. 8.3/10

9. Bottom of the Map: If you ask me, it's a spinoff of "Do Tha Damn Thang" with F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S. Good flow, good hook that is one of the most repeated ones that I hear in the A, and a decent beat. 8.5/10

10. Get Ya Mind Right: Before "Go Crazy", it was my favorite Jeezy song. Nice flow, crazy beat and catchy hook/intro that gets repeated often. Thumps well in the whip. 10/10

11. Trapstar: Good album cut with a good hook. 8/10

12. Bang: This joint is crazy fi(fire for those of you not from the A). Good hook with some Usher stabs(Peace up, A-Town down; I was saying YEAH before Usher), but it's all A-Town love, especially with T.I. and Scrappy. Should be the 4th single. 9/10

13. Don't Get Caught: The reason that I like this song is b/c it's shows off Jeezy's narrating skills. This happens everyday in the A and everywhere else, so it's "Real Talk". Good song. 8.5/10

14. Soul Survivor: The supposed 2nd single from the album. Great hook by Akon, nice flow from Jeezy and a good beat. Should help sell some more albums. 9/10

15 Trap or Die: Nice song from the mixtape. Slick Pulla verse wasn't on there, but if it was, it would get a 10 out of 10. But it is still a banger down here. Nice verse from Bun B, the rap version of Nate Dogg. 9/10

16. Tear It Up: THE MOST UNDERRATED SONG ON THE ALBUM! It shows us that Jeezy perhaps does like girls, since he never talks about it in depth. Every other line is a memorable snap, good laid-back beat and decent verse from Slick Pulla. But....I must admit....though some may disagree....Lloyd killed it on the hook. He finally doesn't sound like a girl while singing, and compliments the verses good with the words in his hook. And the conversation on the chirp with the female at the beginning is good and original, since I've never heard a conversation on a chirp in a song(correct me if I missed anything). It's my second favorite joint on the album. 3rd 10/10 of the day. Some may disagree, but so what.

17. That's How Ya Feel: I thought that this would be a spinoff to Tear It Up, considering that Jeezy says the same exact thing at the beginning of Tear It Up. I guess not. Just another one of those gangsta joints. Good joint to ride to. 9/10

18. Talk To Em': Nice for Jeezy to express his feelings. Another version of "I Miss My Dawgs" by Lil' Wayne, aka Weezy F. Baby, Please Say The Baby. Anyway, nice sample and good lyrics. 9/10

19. Air Forces: Best beat on the album, with good lyrics and catchy hook. Glad Jeezy put it on the end of "Over Here", which was not on the album but should've been with some more lyrics replaced by Jeezy. Thumps in the trunk and is my 4th Fav. 10/10, no question.

My Favorites, In Order:

Trapstar

Thug Motivation 101

Gangsta Music

Last of A Dying Breed

However, there's only one problem that I have with the album. The "thugs" out there that Jeezy is trying to "motivate" may infer that it's still OK to trap(sell drugs for those who don't know), tote guns, smoke weed, get slizzard, mess with hoes and catch who knows what, and etc. That will only get you messed up in the long run. Also, some young kids out there who have no idea what it means to really be in the trap may become fascinated about what they here, and may just simply look at the title of the album and say, "I wanna be a thug!" Some people may not be able to just hear the lyrics and not live out what says............., but I ain't one of them. The album is just something to listen to and I enjoy doing so. Jeezy, hopefully people won't get the wrong message. Stay out of trouble and don't hit the sophomore pop jinx like 50 Cent did.(G-G-G-G UNot!!!!!!!!! By the way, The Massacre sucks!)

OVERALL RATING: 8.7/10

P.S. Did I mention that the ad-libs are off the chain. Very Original. And one more thing, to give the people who didn't hear the mixtape Trap or Die a chance to see what they missed, here's one word of advice:

"And don't talk to square niggas, you know, spongebobs/Kayne West niggas,talkin' through the wire dawg."

-Slick Pulla, on the REAL "Trap or Die"(You can find it on the mixtape Trap or Die. I told y'all that Jeezy and the powers that be should've kept him on the joint. He straight snapped on that didn't he........???????? YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Trap Or Die : U Already Know What It Is. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!, July 26, 2005
This review is from: Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 (Audio CD)
Last January, Jeezy dropped a mixtape called Trap Or Die that mixtape by itself damn near sold a million copies. So if you're familiar wit Jeezy should've known that he was goin to kill it. The bootleg damn near went gold off burnin. This is probably the best produced album I've ever heard. The hooks are straight gangsta and u know his lyrics is insane. I don't expect New Yorkers to cop this because they don't understand the slang. But the south is goin to definetly support him. So cop It! Ya Feel Me. Its Beezly Folk! Lets Get It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars young jeezy gonna blow away in the breezy....., March 16, 2006
This review is from: Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 (Audio CD)

The only good song on this cd is "Soul Survivor" w/ Akon. Akon is the only reason i wanted this cd. I gave it a few listens, and i'm sorry i wasted my time w/ it. as Public Enemy says, "Don't Believe The Hype". This rapper just ain't worth it.. He makes Paul Wall's album look good, and D4L's too. (See my reviews on them..). I mean, at least on those artist's cd's, there was more then 1 song i liked, but here, the only one i liked was "Soul Survivor", and "Trap or Die" for the bg melody only, not the rhymes. "Air Forces" isn't bad, but it reminds me of Nelly's "Air Force One's" song too much.

Let me tell you what this cd lyrically consists of if you want to know. It's simply put in 2 words: "yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh", and "ay" (or "eh"). That's all you hear in every single damn song, are Jeezy saying those words thru out every song: intro, middle and end of each song.. It's comparable to Lil Jon cd's where he says: "What?!?", "Yeaah!", and "Oooohkaaay!" alot. If you're looking for a cd of samples of "Yeah" and "Ay", then buy it. But if you're looking to hear good rap and good music, DON'T BUY IT! BUYERS BEWARE of this one. I'd like to see his 2nd cd, if he ever has one, if he doesn't become a one hit wonder first. I'd give a listen to a 2nd cd if he comes out w/ one, just to see if it's any better. This cd really sux, and i'm just glad i got it for FREE cuase i'm selling this stupid sh** to do a trade for something else.

Akon is the only guy on here that makes this cd worth it to buy.. Too bad he's only featured on 1 song.

4.0 out of 5 stars Da Snowman is straight fire for his debut!, July 27, 2005
This review is from: Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 (Audio CD)
Young Jeezy AKA Da Snowman comes wit a straight fire label debut. His mixtapes went near gold and platinum themselves, and Jeezy made a name for himself down south. One thing I don't like is that the song "Over Here ft. Bun B" isn't on the CD. Anyway, here's my reviews:

1. Thug Motivation 101 (3/5 ***)
Pretty decent beat, with nice background noises to add up with the nice beat back-down for the hook, and Jeezy's raps on the hook. Jeezy raps not up-to-par with the rest of the CD, but for a shorter intro, its pretty decent.

2. Standing Ovation (5/5 *****)
A gun shot starts of the joint, then clapping for the standing ovation, and raps into a dope beat, with Jeezy's ad-libs the whole time. The chorus is hot, with the beat complimenting the claps near the end of the chorus where Jeezy states the standing ovation, and Jeezy does it over both. Jeezy raps slow on the whole song, and while he does speeds up just a bit on the second, because of this, he just kills it over the beat. The same thing as the intro is the outro, clapping with the beat.

3. Gangsta Music (4/5 ****)
Nice intro, and after it the bangin beat comes in, with Jeezy ripping it up from the start and through the whole first verse. The second verse starts up weaker, but quickly picks up to be almost as good as the 1st verse. He delivers the last verse differently then the rest at the beginning, but its fire to accompany the lyrics, and then its back to the same delivery as verses 1 and 2 at the end. The chorus is weak too cut it short.

4. Let's Get It/Sky's the Limit (5/5 *****)
A motivational song for gangstas. A good intro and outro to hear the beat, which is bangin. Jeezy delivers hard on every verse and the chorus definately compliments the beat, which makes for a great song. Not single material, but would fit in at the end of a video which lasts around 45 seconds, like many artists have.

5. And Then What feat. Mannie Fresh (4/5 ****)
1st single, and a decent choice. Good first verse, 2nd verse lacks but has the repetitive "Boom! Boom! Clap!" before the chorus, which carrys the song. The third and final verse is short, but Jeezy delivers as well as one the first verse. Great beat by Mannie on this one.

6. Go Crazy (2.5/5 **1/2)
A much different production, with trumpets and a timpini for one thing. Not so good. Jeezy rips up the chorus though. Verse 1 is weak. Verse 2 is alright, but the beat is just not there to accompany it and make it fire. Verse 3 does do good, and is the best verse by far. Not good placing, in between a Mannie Fresh track and a song featuring Trick Daddy & Young Buck. Should've been like this: 5: Last of a Dying Breed, 6: And Then What, 7: Go Crazy to lead into My Hood, and it would've fit in better. Just bad placement made it a bad song.

7. Last of a Dying Breed (5/5 *****)
A nice up-beat tempo once again, not so gangsta as some of the other tracks. The intro with Jeezy talking ends up with Jeezy rapping with a fire first verse. Its nice with him talking, and all of a sudden, one word he's talking the next he's rapping for the verse. Nice! Lil Will rips up the chorus as he sings it, and Jeezy raps part. Young Buck does nothing too hot but does help make the beat at the second verse. While its not fire, its still hot. Trick on the third verse rips it up for straight fire. A classic track with the exception of Buck's part, but its still a fire 5 star track.

8. My Hood (4.5/5 ****1/2)
Not the greatest beat, but for some reason, probably because of the bumpin bass and different hi-hat pattern that makes it so good. Jeezy spits for commercial raps, but their about him growing up in the hood and his deals, which makes them more gangsta. A great way to get people outside of Atlanta, or people who didn't have a mixtape connection, to start to hear some Jeezy. Also good to allow people to know he coming strong and on Def Jam!

9. Bottom of the Map (4/5 ****)
An interesting start to the song, which carrys through the whole song for the beat, more effects than an 808 carried beat. A nice chorus, with a background chant of "Hey" in the background. Jeezy raps up the beat with straight fire on the first verse. The same on the second verse, but its even hotter than the first. The third verse is the weakest, but still hot.

10. Get Ya Mind Right (3/5 ***)
A slower song, but a higher/up-tempo beat. Jeezy comes alright on all three verses, but nothing too notable on the first two, 3rd is more lyrical and stands out more over the other too. The chorus is also pretty lacking. The intro has Jeezy talking about how he came into the game with verything he wanted, and his Trapper of the Year awards.

11. Trap Star (4/5)
A up-tempo beat, the most different, and adds to the "I'm a T-R-A-P-S-T-A-R" hook. Jeezy rips up the beat wih his delivery and lyrics, nothing to spectacular, but does everything he can the best he can with the beat lyrically and delivery wise. Verse 1 is weaker, verse 2 is much the same, but verse 3 is the hottest. The beat fades out the song. The beat is sort've of a winning type tempo of a beat, and Jeezy delivers that way.

12. Bang feat. T.I. & Lil Scrappy (4.5/5 ****1/2)
Talking starts out the song, with Jeezy talking and ad-libing, with Scrap's "O K-K-K" lighter in the background. Leads up to chorus, with is hot, even though it has the stupid-ass "peace up, A-Town down s**t. A weak beat, but the snare picks it up to make it alright, nothing near sprectacular though. Jeezy's first verse is just CRAZY! T.I.'s verse is not as good as I would've expected Tip to have, but its still alright, because it's so short. Scrappy on the third verse delivers a crunk style like always (Not dumpin it like Trillville, but much luv to them) with more hype no then on the "...Presents..." debut. Overall, everyone delivers fire, with Jeezy's classic, T.I.'s bad but short, and Scrappy's a crunked up style, which he always delivers good. WOuld be classic if it wasn't for T.I.'s weak verse.

13. Don't Get Caught (5/5 *****)
A FIRE TRACK! Starts off with a pig stoppin Jeezy, and very interesting dialouge, with the first verse with that whole thing of how he didn't get caught there. Verse 2 is alright, but nothing compared to the first verse. Verse 3 is still not up to par with verse 1 with delivery, but lyrical its up there, and much better than verse 2. The chorus is hot, nice way to hook the verses. The beat is fire, with some hot trumpet parts and a flute also.

14. Soul Survivor feat. Akon (5/5 *****)
One of the songs leaked before the album came out, but is now the third single (Official third single, that is). A top of his game Akon brings the hook which goes great with the hook, and makes the song great by itself. Jeezy delivers on each verse, the first being very short, the second decent, the third being the best because of how Jeezy delivers it. Akon's pre-hook after the third verse isn't too great, but isn't enough to bring the song down. A ryder/convict type song.

15. Trap or Die feat. Bun B (3.5/5 ***1/2)
Nothing too extroadinary here, but a decent production and a sub-par Bun B saves it here. Bun rhymes are decent, but his delivery is way off. The intro to it with Shorty is just not needed, pointless and a waste. Anyway, Jeezy delivers OK, but for some reason it's just not sounding too good in this good. Also, although it has a decent beat, the production is horrible and you can't hear the verses well at all.

16. Tear It Up feat. Lloyd & Slick Pulla (3/5 ***)
A slower song, with Lloyd on the chorus, which he sings differently than some of his other appearences and singles, but its still hot. Its starts off with the pointless intro with Jeezy talking to a woman. Jeezy has a good start with verse 1, but its nothing too good. Jeezy does alright on the second verse, but even worse than verse 1. Slick Pulla has a good voice, that adds to the beat, and Slick Pulla delivers good lyricaly for a hot appearence. The two appearences are better than Jeezy on this one. This song I skip sometimes.

17. That's How Ya Feel (4/5 ****)
Once again dialouge at the beginning, not adding much to this song. Verse 1 is fire, adding to a southern beat, but not to out-living. A catchy "That's How Ya Feel" in the hot hook. Verse 2 lyrical is fire, and delivery is also very hot, nice medium for the song. Verse 3 is the weakest, but still fire. Each verse leads beautifully into the hook too. A hot song, but nothing stand out.

18. Talk to Em (5/5 *****)
A nice lady led background chorus with Jeezy rapping some stuff over it. Verse 1 blends the beat for straight fire. Verse delivers just a hot as verse 1, but in a very different way delivery and lyrically. Verse 3 is more gangsta, and doesn't blend as well with the beat as the first 2 verses, but still delivers strong. The song is the most personal on the CD, with much talking on the outro with shoutouts and all. Overall, the beat is very different with no actual beat or made by a machine, all actual instruments, and Jeezy kills it.

19. Air Forces [Bonus] (2/5 **)
Not too much to say here, but that this version sucks. The original Baby D version is much stronger, but to prevent bootleggers, I guess they couldn't add a song which was available months before the CD was released.

1.0 out of 5 stars Talk about over-rated, January 1, 2006
This review is from: Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 (Audio CD)
Yeah, along with Mariah Carey and 50 Cent, we have the Most Overrated Album of 2005. It makes all the top albums of the year list, yet it's because of what? I'll start trying to tell you what this is. Even the people praising him admit that there's little substance to his songs. These may be catchy, but after awhile when people listen to this they'll wonder what was really so great about it. Maybe not as idiotic and sucky as Boyz N Da Hood, but this is still no good. It's an album full of bulls*** and I am disappointed that even people in my musical cohort tend to praise stuff like this. If I like it then it might be because of a guest or something, though I think that's what makes it a star lower than it'd regularly be..

Besides, his Snowman image thing grates my nerves even more, but listening to it does nothing to redeem that. Oh yeah, but it not only gives him more street cred but sends a message to the kids. What has the world come to these days. At least 2005 had decent (or dare I say GREAT) albums like "The Documentary", "Almost Platinum" or even the ones from Kanye and Common (unsurprisingly). This is on par with that current BEP album.

Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101
Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101 by Young Jeezy (Audio CD - 2005)