Til Death 4 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Doug and Ally Return During preparations to build a backyard oasis, Eddie (Brad Garrett) and Joy's (Joely Fisher) daughter Ally (Lindsey Broad) returns from Ecuador.
2. Separate Beds After 23 years of marriage, Eddie (Brad Garrett) and Joy (Joely Fisher) decide to get separate beds; however, after a few nights of sleeping alone, the novelty wears off and they realize that separation is not always better and they really do enjoy being together. Meanwhile, at work, Eddie finds himself working for Principal Duffy (guest star Kathleen Rose Perkins), a former student who Eddie humiliated years earlier while she was his student. It is now her mission in life to seek revenge and make his life as miserable as possible.
3. Eddie's Book With Joy's (Joely Fisher) blessing and a cash advance from his publisher Miles Tunnicliff (guest star Richard Lewis), Eddie (Brad Garrett) begins to write a definitive history of the Hindenburg. After meeting Doug's father (guest star Barry Bostwick), Ally (Lindsey Broad) learns more about Doug's (Timm Sharp) hidden past and family fortune.
4. No Complaints While Eddie (Brad Garrett) and Joy (Joely Fisher) do their Christmas shopping, Eddie has an unfortunate run-in with a disabled man that leaves him with a surprisingly positive and "no complaints" attitude. After convincing Joy to join in on the positive stance, things become even more challenging when they are tested by unfortunate incidents. Meanwhile, their daughter Ally (guest star Laura Clery ) and her hippie boyfriend (guest star Timm Sharp) kick off a family tradition with homemade gifts!
5. The Courtship of Eddie's Parents When Eddie (Brad Garrett) and Joy (Joely Fisher) take a trip to visit his parents, Eddie bumps himself off the flight for a free travel voucher, forcing Joy to spend some painful alone time with her in-laws (guest stars Valerie Harper and Jerry Adler). After arriving hours later, Eddie discovers his parents are legally divorcing --- in order to receive Medicare benefits --- and quickly assumes the persona of a wounded child-of-divorce.
6. The Ex-Factor Joy (Joely Fisher) makes a new friend, Ilene, and she couldn't be more ecstatic; however, her excitement comes crashing down when she finds out that Eddie (Brad Garrett) has a history with her-- and one that involves dating. When Joy learns that Eddie broke Ilene's heart and was the best relationship she ever had, her slouch of a husband soon becomes a bit more appetizing. Meanwhile, Kenny (J.B. Smoove) takes up a new venture in his life by spending time babysitting his new girlfriend's kids.
7. The Buffer Eddie (Brad Garrett) and Kenny's (J.B. Smoove) bonding through the Big Brother program extends far beyond their groovy t-shirts when they attend a picnic with other members. Kenny's recent woes prompt Eddie to welcome Kenny into his home which proves great for Eddie but problematic for Joy (Joely Fisher). Meanwhile, a recent encounter between Kenny and his ex-wife Tina (Kym Whitley) makes Kenny ponder his future alone in that big scary place called life.
8. Joy's Out Of Work Joy (Joely Fisher) finds herself unemployed when the travel agency she works for suddenly turns into a sandwich shop overnight. As Ally (Lindsey Broad) is at home ailing from a cold, Eddie (Brad Garrett) and Doug (Timm Sharp) spend some bonding time at Eddie's favorite restaurant.
9. Hi-Def TV Eddie (Brad Garrett) splurges on a new, hi-def television after he and Joy (Joely Fisher) decide to trim their budget. Meanwhile, Ally (Lindsey Broad) deals with Doug's (Timm Sharp) existential crisis and Principal Duffy (guest star Kathleen Rose Perkins) hires Joy as a new administrator at the school to torture Eddie.
10. The Not-so-perfect Couple WHATEVER SIMONA SAYS, EDDIE DOES ON AN ALL-NEW "'TIL DEATH" SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 7, ON FOX Kevin Nealon and Susan Yeagley Guest-Star When Joy urges Eddie to get a check-up from their doctor, Simona (Susan Yeagley), Eddie becomes enamored with her and her husband, Stephen (Kevin Nealon), and their seemingly perfect life. Joy becomes annoyed when Eddie becomes ardent about taking Simona's advice, even though Joy has been nagging him for years, and decides to prove to Eddie that Simona isn't as perfect as she seems in the all-new "The Not-So-Perfect Couple" episode of 'TIL DEATH.
11. Independant Action JOY AND EDDIE TRY FLYING SOLO ON AN ALL-NEW "'TIL DEATH" SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 7, ON FOX When Eddie attends their annual baseball game without Joy, they realize that they can have separate lives, but at what cost? Meanwhile, Ally and Doug try to save a tree but end up causing a neighborhood tree-disease epidemic in the all-new "Independent Action" episode of 'TIL DEATH.
12. Snore Loser After Eddie gets treatment for his sleep apnea and stops snoring, Joy realizes that she relied on his annoying habit to help her get to sleep.
13. The Break Up Mayim Bialik, Susan Yeagley and Kevin Nealon Guest-Star When Joy and Eddie's friends have a fight and break up, Eddie and Joy step in to try and restore the peace, but it ends up backfiring on them. Meanwhile, Ally sends Doug to a shrink to cure his curious illness.
14. Perfect Couple Kevin Nealon ("Weeds," "Saturday Night Live") Guest-Stars When Eddie and Joy befriend Stephen (Nealon) and his wife Simona (Susan Yeagley), Eddie clicks with them right away causing Joy to feel left out. In an effort to win Joy over, Eddie coaches their new friends on her all her likes and dislikes. Meanwhile, Kenny starts a new job as a supermarket sample salesman only to realize that sample distribution can be a competitive biz.
15. The Check-Up Susan Yeagley and Kevin Nealon Guest Star When Joy convinces Eddie to visit Simona (Susan Yeagley) for an annual check-up, he catches a nasty head cold before his big interview with a Hindenburg blimp survivor. Meanwhile Joy can't understand why Simona won't pay her a compliment.
16. Can't Elope IT'S A STARK WEDDING ON "'TIL DEATH" When Joy goes overboard planning Ally and Doug's wedding, Eddie convinces them to elope. Kenny agrees to marry the young couple on top of Eagle Rock however when Joy finds out about their plans she convinces Eddie to help her stop the wedding.
17. Check Mate Susan Yeagley and Kevin Nealon Guest Star When the Starks meet Simona and Stephen for dinner, they decide to ditch them with the bill resulting in an all out war dining war between the couples. Meanwhile Joy makes Eddie's life miserable at work .
18. The Concert Joy (Joely Fisher) and Eddie (Brad Garrett) attempt to relive their past by going to a concert. After Ally (Lindsey Broad) becomes frustrated by her cramped living conditions, she and Doug (Timm Sharp) move into Joy and Eddie's house for a night. In yet another plot to get back at Eddie, Principal Duffy (Kathleen Rose Perkins) hires a new art teacher, Mr. White (guest star Martin Mull).
19. Merit Pay Eddie (Brad Garrett) is pressured into taking a student's bribe by Mr. White (guest star Martin Mull) in order to get a pay raise from Principal Duffy (Kathleen Rose Perkins), so he and Joy (Joely Fisher) can afford their vacation. Doug (Timm Sharp) pays another visit to Dr. Bialik (guest star Mayim Bialik), as he believes his wife has been "recast" by a new Ally (guest star Kate Micucci).
20. The New Neighbors In preparation for their garage sale, Joy (Joely Fisher) and Eddie (Brad Garrett) meet their new neighbor Tommy (guest star Gilbert Gottfried) and his young wife April.
21. The Wedding With Doug (Timm Sharp) and Ally's (Lindsey Broad) wedding approaching, Joy (Joely Fisher), Eddie (Brad Garrett), Ally and Doug have animated dreams.
22. Ally Abroad Eddie (Brad Garrett) and Joy (Joely Fisher) are ecstatic when their daughter Allison (guest star Laura Clery) decides to study in Europe for 6 months, thus leaving her tree hugging boyfriend Doug (guest star Tim Sharp) behind. But when Doug winds up in a serious accident, Allison ditches her trip and dashes home to Doug's side. Things only get worse for Eddie and Joy when the two lovebirds become engaged at the spur of the moment. Meanwhile, Kenny (J.B. Smoove) offers up his cousin's "under-the-table" car repair service at unbeatable price.
23. Joy's Mom Joy's opinionated mother Donna (guest star Lainie Kazan) comes for a surprise visit. Joy and Donna continue to work on their relationship. Meanwhile, Eddie's (Brad Garret) publisher (guest star Richard Lewis) wants to turn his manuscript about the Hindenburg into a children's book.
24. Dog Fight When Joy and Eddie begin to use role-playing to spice up their love life in the bedroom, they realize that pretending to be someone else isn't as sexy as being themselves. Meanwhile, to earn more income, Kenny decides to find people's lost dogs for them in order to collect the reward money.
25. Sell The House Joy (Joely Fisher) and Eddie (Brad Garrett) decide to sell their house. Thrilled by the new move and recently single, Whitey (guest star Martin Mull) makes plans to move in. With the upcoming sale of the house, Doug (Timm Sharp) and Ally (guest star Kate Micucci) are forced to find another place to park their camper.
26. Family Vacation When the Starks go on vacation, Joy tries to convince a young woman that her marriage to Eddie is great and that young married couples should admire them. Meanwhile, Kenny tags along everywhere with Doug and Ally until they introduce him to a nice waitress.
27. Ally's Pregnant When Ally and Doug announce that they're going to be parents, Joy has a meltdown about becoming a grandmother, forcing Eddie to call in his mother-in-law for help.
28. Smart Phone Eddie becomes annoyed by his students' use of cell phones in class, and soon learns that he and Joy are the only ones not infatuated with new technology. When Mr. White decides to drag Eddie into the 21st century, Eddie develops a technology addiction of his own.
29. Big Man Little Man Eddie feels self-conscious when Tommy (guest star Gottfried) and Mr. White (guest star Mull) boast about their endowments, so Joy does her best to convince him that being average is just fine. Meanwhile, Doug and Ally have their first sonogram, and it appears that their unborn son doesn't take after Eddie in the size department.
30. Brother's Keeper With Eddie's brother, Charlie, and his new boyfriend, Terence, coming to visit, Eddie isn't exactly looking forward to a weekend of wine-tasting and antiquing. Much to Eddie's surprise, though, he hits it off with Terence as they both opt to watch football over participating in the planned weekend activities. When Charlie breaks up with Terence, Joy sides with Charlie and ends up questioning her relationship with Eddie.
31. Work Wife Martin Mull, Kevin Nealon and Susan Yeagley Guest-Star Directed by Joely Fisher When Joy loses her job at Eddie's school, she accepts a position as Stephen's (Kevin Nealon) executive assistant. The new gig leaves her miserable leading Eddie and Mr. White (Martin Mull) to scheme a way to get Joy her old job back.
32. Baby Steps Martin Mull, Mayim Bialik, Michael Stoyanov and Jenna Von Oy Guest-Star. Joy goes overboard planning for Ally's baby shower and becomes obsessed with baby gifts. Meanwhile, Mr. White (guest star Mull) has difficulty giving Ally and Doug their shower gift, and Dr. Bialik invites her "Blossom" castmates to participate in a therapy session for Doug.
33. Let's Go When Whitey decides to throw a surprise party for his 93-year-old grumpy uncle, his party guests are surprised to discover that Whitey is a hoarder and his house is overflowing with junk. Meanwhile, Eddie is in a rush to get to the party but Joy, Doug and Ally all take their time getting ready to go.
34. The Baby Eddie's book finally gets published but on the day of his book signing, Ally goes into labor and everyone shows up to welcome the new addition to the family. Meanwhile, Eddie gives Doug fatherhood tips and Ally apologizes to Joy for being a terrible daughter.
35. The Joy of Learning Joy feels inferior for not finishing college, so she decides to hit the books and earn her degree. Although she passes her classes, Eddie isn't satisfied with her grades, and he decides to take matters into his own hands, which leads to Joy getting kicked out of school.
36. Coupon Bob When Joy gets angry at Eddie for forgetting her birthday, she decides to cash in on all the coupons he has given her over the years for massages, pedicures and chores. Meanwhile, Kenny convinces Eddie that he needs to surprise her with a handbag in order to be forgiven. Unfortunately for Eddie, Joy decides to return the handbag and finds out the hard way that it's a fake.
37. Cold Case When Joy suspects Eddie of keeping secrets from her, she decides to launch an investigation. Eddie turns to his friends Kenny and Karl for advice, and decides to give Joy a fake story in hopes of appeasing her in the "Cold Case"
|Supporting actors||Timm Sharp, Martin Mull, Kathleen Rose Perkins, Kate Micucci, Jeremy Guskin, Dom Irrera, M. Emmet Walsh, Pat Fraley, Myra Turley, Mark Povinelli, Ron Zimmerman|
|Network||Sony Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Executive Producer||Rodney Barnes|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|