Let’s Tap is an innovative gaming experience on the Wii with easy pick-up-and-play controls that will appeal to gamers of all ages. Simply place the Wii Remote on a box or a flat surface and tap! All methods of tapping (light, medium, hard) will allow you to jump hurdles and create environmental effects such as a dazzling fireworks display. There are five multiplayer friendly game modes: Tap Runner: Sprint for the finish line in over 16 courses while avoiding obstacles including hurdles, ice wall and electric fields. (1-4 players) Rhythm Tap: There are a wide range of songs to master in Rhythm Tap. Feel the beat and tap light, medium, hard in sync with the on-screen tap indicators. (1-4 players) Silent Blocks: Different modes using light and hard taps to strategically remove blocks one at a time from the column without causing it to topple over. (1-4 players) Bubble Voyager: Clad in a space suit, solo players tap to keep their character afloat through many levels filled with dangerous objects; a double tap will launch a missile. In multiplayer matches, you will shoot each other a number of times to win. (1-4 players) Visualizer: Everyone will take their turn with several Unique stages including Fireworks, Paint, River, Gem Game and Ink. Tapping with light, medium and hard strokes produces on-screen effects ranging from a fireworks display to undersea bubbles. In special tap sequences, various sea animals will appear. (1 player)
Get ready to tap your way to success as you experience a whole new way to play the Wii. In Let's Tap, you'll place your Wii Remote on a box or other flat surface and use the tapping of your fingers around the Wii Remote to make the game come to life. Use light, medium or hard taps to produce unique results in each game mode, allowing you to realize all the fun this exciting game has on tap.
Let's Tap features five fun game modes to tap your way through. Navigate past obstacles like ice walls and electric fields in Tap Runner as you make a mad dash for the finish line. Tap out the beat of more than 16 songs in Rhythm Tap. Remove blocks one at a time using hard or light taps in Silent Blocks, but be careful not to knock the stack down. Tap to keep your player afloat in Bubble Voyager's single-player mode, or shoot at each other in thrilling multiplayer matches. Watch as your taps produce incredible on-screen effects like fireworks and bubbles in the unique stages of the Visualizer mode.
Key Game Features:
- Set your Wii Remote on a box or other flat surface, and tap your fingers around it to produce results in the game
- Sprint through 16 courses in Tap Runner mode while attempting to avoid obstacles, including hurdles, ice walls and electric fields
- Tap out the beat of more than 16 songs in sync with on-screen tap indicators in Rhythm Tap
- Use light and hard taps to remove blocks one at a time from a stack in Silent Blocks, being careful not to knock the stack down
- Float your space suit-clad character past dangerous objects and tap twice to launch missiles in Bubble Voyager, or gather friends for fun shooting action in multiplayer matches
- Produce exciting on-screen effects, such as a fireworks display, undersea bubbles and sea animals, in Visualizer's five single-player stages: Fireworks, Paint, River, Gem Game and Ink
- For 1 to 4 players
|An Experience only the Wii can offer|
Let’s Tap is a completely innovative gaming experience on the Wii with easy pick-up-and-play controls that will appeal to gamers of all ages. Players simply place the Wii Remote on a box or a flat surface and tap! All methods of tapping (light, medium, hard) will render a variety of unique results within each game mode, allowing players to jump hurdles, create a dazzling fireworks display and more. There are five fun-filled game modes that can be played with up to four friends: Tap Runner, Silent Blocks, Rhythm Tap, Bubble Voyager and Visualizer.