4 out of 5 stars
Let's Talk About Living With a Grandparent (The Let's Talk Library)
Format: Library BindingChange
Price:$21.24 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on March 13, 2002
Format: Library Binding
How refreshing to have finally found such a positive resource tool for children who find themselves living with a grandparent! This book provides these children with an "It's OK to live with your grandparents" message and is SO needed in our society today! No blame is assigned for the circumstances, just acceptance, love and encouragement. This is exactly what these grandchildren need to hear!
Susan Kent has given these children permission to safely engage in discussion and take the opportunity to ask the unaskable: "Why can't I live with mommy/daddy anymore?"; "What did I do wrong?", "Where is mommy/daddy?"; "Why am I different?", etc.
Thank you, Susan, from the bottom of this grandma's heart!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on May 6, 2013
Format: Library BindingVerified Purchase
The book arrived in a timely manner. I read it to my granddaughter and she just wasn't really interested (4 y/o). I wasn't really impressed either.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this also viewed
Sometimes It's Grandmas and Grandpas: Not Mommies and Daddies
Sometimes It's Grandmas and Grandpas: Not Mommies and Daddies by Mary Haverfield (Hardcover - October 27, 2009)
$13.15

Finding the Right Spot: When Kids Can't Live with Their Parents
Finding the Right Spot: When Kids Can't Live with Their Parents by Janice Levy (Paperback - January 1, 2004)
$9.95