5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Durable and stylish
This was by far one of the best online purchases I have made in a while! This mail rack is sturdy and has wonderful support. Highly recommended as it is a stylish and durable addition to any home.
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, but Very Bent!
Very nice design, and fits perfectly where I wanted to put it. It was just extremely bent when I pulled it out of the box.
Published 4 months ago by courtney

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Durable and stylish, November 13, 2013
This review is from: 3 Tier Letter Rack w Key Holder Office Kitchen Wall Mail File Organizer Holder (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Soo Cute!, January 16, 2014
I bought this to help organize my mail that was piling up, and absolutely couldn't be happier! It is nice looking, small(but fits all my mail), and was soo easy to hang up using the hardware. Definitely recommend this to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 12, 2014
I really like the letter rack for my kitchen wall. It keeps my husband's stuff
off the table!! A great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear your counter tops and tables with the 3 Tier Letter Rack . . . You will love it. Purchase today!, April 9, 2014
The letter rack is great for organizing mail. Since I purchased the rack we no longer have mail all over the kitchen counter, computer table and night stand. We are so glad I saw this item on amazon.com.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, April 9, 2014
I was going mad with the mail piling up on the kitchen counter. Now I hung this tier on the entrance and it looks lovely and even solves the key issue. The quality and the price are great too. Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 7, 2014
Comes with hardware and easy to hang. I got what I expected. Very cute and does the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute and functional, July 4, 2014
I bought this organizer and hung it by my front door for mail and keys. It fits well with my decor and was super easy to install. I love how it has decreased the amount of "junk" we dump on the dining room table because it gives us a place for everything! If you're looking for something like this, this product is a great pick. It's totally cute and does the job :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, May 14, 2014
Mounted very easily and is really pretty. Plenty of space for this 3-person family to receive and even store mail and keys.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 12, 2014
Holds just the right amount of mail. It blends very well in my kitchen and doesn't take up a lot of space..

5.0 out of 5 stars Mail and key rack., April 29, 2014
Ozgal "aussiejan" (Greenville.SC. USA) - See all my reviews
I love it! It's exactly what I needed and it looks very dressy in my newly painted kitchen. All our keys are organized at last.I noticed it said matching hardware included, but the screws were silver, not black, so you may need to touch them up after installing, with a little black paint.

Rate and Discover Movies