Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Letters of Iwo Jima or Flags of Our Fathers?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 24, 2007 4:46:11 PM PDT
David Tucker says:
which one is better

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2007 10:11:26 AM PST
Techiedude says:
"Letters" - for some reason I became more emotionally involved with the characters and story with "Letters" than wth "Flags". It would be nice if they released an HD-DVD multi-disc retrospective special edition of Letters instead of just "Flags"

Posted on Feb 13, 2009 12:39:16 PM PST
Letter has better acting performance and story plot. No surprise since it has full cast of japanese good actors. While the Flags has much better action and explain about the flag origin. The acting is no match to the letter, the movie is focus about the flag not the battle which isn't my cup of tea.

Posted on Mar 19, 2011 7:12:26 PM PDT
DLMJ says:
I say both,you can't have one and not the other. You need both to get the full story.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Oct 24, 2007
Latest post:  Mar 19, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions