Customer Discussions > Jigsaw Words forum

Letters worn off of keys

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 24, 2011 7:01:50 PM PDT
D. Guerrasio says:
The letters have worn off of the key board. Any ideas on how to rewrite them. I am a bit of a neat freak and don't want to just use a marker to put them back. Would like ideas for this...

Posted on Sep 28, 2011 12:36:30 PM PDT
lori c says:
get a "no-key" skin-search on amazon for 'no-key'. They come in a lot of different designs. These skins do not have the holes for the keys, but have the letters on the vinyl that covers the keys....makes the keys very easy to read.

Posted on Nov 9, 2011 2:03:57 AM PST
Barb L says:
I recommend Lori C suggestion. I bought a "no-key" skin a month ago and couldn't be happier. The only problem I had was deciding which design to choose! One thing to note is that the skins come in glossy and matte finish. Just wanted you to be aware of that in case you have any concern about glare from the skin. Many designs come in both styles, you just have to keep searching for it. Hope this helps.

Also, in other forums, I've read that Kindle will replace yours if you request it. But I also read that some have been replaced with a refurbished, not new, Kindle. If you choose this route, ask to be sure of what you'll receive.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in


This discussion

Discussion in:  Jigsaw Words forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 24, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 9, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Jigsaw Words
Jigsaw Words by Amazon Digital Services
4.3 out of 5 stars   (968)