Every GX-3 has been calibrated to fire a laser beam right at the target through the crosshairs.The proprietary beam geometry improves laser returns from the pin and the advanced GX software accurately distinguishes the target from other objects in the background. On courses that utilize Prism technology, ranging a distance from a pin is even easier thanks to Prism Lock. The user simply holds the top button to scan the area around the pin and the rangefinder will stop and zone in on the Prism-marked flag as soon as it identifies it.
Line-of-site distance can be measured out to 800 yards and viewed with a bright and vivid red OLED display that's easy to read against any background and far superior to traditional LCD displays.
- 6x magnification
- Measures line of sight distance up to 800 yards
- Scan mode gives multiple distance readings at once
- Fog mode cuts through weather, fog, and misty rain to provide accurate readings
- Weatherproof, rugged, compact aluminum body
- Weight: 7.8 ounces
- Dimensions: 3.7 by 2.9 by 1.3 inches
- Display: OLED
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Selectable Aiming Reticles: 3
- Maximum Range: 800 yards
- Battery: CR-2 Lithium battery (included)
- Warranty: 1 year