Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$120.00 - $123.20+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on September 22, 2014
Very chic looking with a great fit. I really like them.
on October 31, 2014
These look to be wonderfully made, so cute and comfortable so I was sad to have to send them back. These are not for shorties like me, too long from hip to knee as well as overall, so they bunch above the knee. Would love to have if they offered petites.
on October 18, 2014
SURPRISINGLY, I originally found these jeans in a cute little shop in a small town in West Virginia. So thankful I discovered them. Even my husband of 34 years agreed I look good in these jeans! (I'm 56 years old, almost 57, but HATE dressing like I'm old, yet don't want to look idiotic wearing jeans made for 25-35-45-year-old women). Apparently quite a few celebrities wear them and I understand why!

I live in a small city in Virginia that has nothing like these jeans - lots of outlets, but very few "decent" shops.
I am absolutely THRILLED that I can get them on AMAZON now and don't have to worry where else to look! THANK YOU AMAZON!!!
on April 20, 2014
I am 59 years old and thought I was too old for skinny jeans. Was I wrong. These are the most comfortable jeans I own. I can bend and stretch with no problems. They make my legs look long yet doesn't make me look like a stuffed sausage. With the right top I look much slimmer and more stylish in these jeans than almost anything else. I am slowly getting rid of all my NYDJ(Not your daughters jeans) pants and getting Level 99 stretch skinny jeans.
on January 25, 2015
These jeans fit well when I first put them on, but they stretch out dramatically after wearing them for a short time. They literally end up falling down several inches, and get very baggy in the derriere. It's so frustrating trying to find jeans that don't stretch out many sizes!
on December 28, 2015
love it very much,stretch much,and slim on me
on December 17, 2015
I love these jeans. They are so stretchy and comfortable, but the fabric doesn't "stretch out". This rinse is super cute and they are my "go-to" jeans. I will definitely be ordering them in other colors/rinses!
on December 7, 2015
I have a pair of these jeans, same size, same make exactly... which I love. Ordered these to have another pair and they were like 3x too small despite same size. No consistency whatsoever.
on November 20, 2015
love and super soft. do run long though
on May 8, 2013
I love this style and fit of a pant. I'm on the short side so having something alittle more fitted makes me feel better. The stretch is fantastic too.:)