5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by my chiropractor
Published on June 3, 2011 by Judy

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not worth the price
Too firm and doesn't do what my neck needs it to do. Will be continuing my hunt for a good pillow that allows the proper curve for my neck. I do like how it has two separate sides though with varying sizes of curve on each.
Published 11 months ago by Lauren Borum

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by my chiropractor, June 3, 2011
Judy (Wisconsin) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Foot Levelers Pillo-Pedic "4 in 1" Design Cervical Pillows - Regular
I first bought one of these through my chiropractor. It keeps your head and neck in alignment with your spine. It feels great to me and I am not comfortable using any other pillow. As another reviewer said, it is very firm but there are four different sides to try. Two that are firm flat foam with one edge higher than the other. And then the two sides shown in the picture with fiber fill in the middle. At first, I did need to experiment to find out which side worked best for me. I am petite so the thinner edge with the fiber fill in the middle worked best. The foam fits in the crook of my neck while my head is cradled in the fiber fill. I am very glad to see these on Amazon.com. If I ever need a replacement or want to recommend them now they will be easier to locate. *One note, I am chemical sensitive and these do off gas a strong polyurethane odor. I took care of this by using 3 pillow cases and removing the cases and washing them every day or two. The cases help to absorb the strong odor and after about a week I couldn't detect the smell anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pillow, September 19, 2010
If you have ever had neck problems this is the pillow for you. I have purchased this pillo-pedic pillow for several years now and this last purchase was just a replacement. I have used other neck pillows before that were too stiff, but this one provides the support without feeling too stiff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, January 22, 2013
My original purchase of a Foot Levelers Pillo-Pedic was through a chiropractor. This pillow positions your neck properly so that your spine is in alignment. It eliminates stiff neck issues and back pains.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., November 12, 2012
Needed a break-in period, so I sat on it for 3 days (on the recliner). After that it was exactly what my neck needed. No more pins and needles in my arms at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pillow for Folks with Back/Neck Problems, June 27, 2014
We've used these pillows for years. This was our third set of these pillows, and when these wear out we'll buy more. The pillows provide great support for the neck whether sleeping on our sides or our backs. They help with neck alignment, an ongoing problem following a whip lash injury I suffered about 40 years ago. My husband uses the regular size pillow, and I use the travel size pillow. We're very happy with the quality and the extended life of these pillows. I'm not sure either of us could sleep on a different pillow now.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not worth the price, October 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Tale of Two Pillows, August 4, 2014
I bought my first one from a chiropractor 26 years ago. I'd seen an article about dustmites making your pillows and mattresses heavier with all your flaked-off epithelials (thanks, CSI) and dustmite castings (eww). So I bought a new one for myself and one for my dtr.
I love the new one as much as my old one.

My daughter, on the other hand, hates hers. She feels her neck is too short for her to be comfortable and wakes up with headaches. We are the same height. Go figure. I'm so disappointed she doesn't love hers like I do mine. And we can't return it used, of course, so it was an expensive lesson.

1.0 out of 5 stars rock hard, July 7, 2014
I slept on Foot Levelers Pillo-Pedic cervical pillows for years. All of my previous purchases were at my Chiropractor's office. I ordered this pillow expecting the same firmness as my previous pillows. I was disappointed that this pillow was extremely firm and caused more discomfort on my neck. Unfortunately I waited too long to request a refund. My husband cannot use it either so it will end up in the landfill.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fixed my Neck Pain, June 3, 2014
This pillow has worked wonders on my neck pain, though at times it seems like it causes other alignment issues in my upper back. I find it super comfortable when I sleep on my side, and I don't have any neck pain since using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used this pillow for 38 years - Really!, February 12, 2014
Jon "Jon" (Northeast USA) - See all my reviews
Originally recommended by a chiropractor it relieved my neck problems. Not that I never have any problems, but this is absolutely the best. One thing I really like is the pillow is light, not like memory foam that weighs a ton. Have been using these pillows for 38 years and I'm about to replace one that I've used for over ten years. They don't wear out, but I'm sure it's not as firm as I need so I'm replacing it today. Yes, it's a lot of money, but, what the hell.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Foot Levelers Pillo-Pedic "4 in 1" Design Cervical Pillows - Regular
$69.99 $45.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.