Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

Size: 4TChange

on August 6, 2012
I purchased 10 pair of the Leveret pajamas for my twin girls since the price was right and had great reviews. Overall, they're nice pajamas. Like the other reviews mentioned, you may want to go one size up. That said, one of my girls is extremely slender, so she was able to fit in the true size. For my average-sized baby, she fit in the size up. The Pros: great weight (not too heavy or thin) and the sleeves, pant legs are long enough. The Cons: ALL the pajamas that have the embroidered decor (for example, the flower on this particular set) on the top has a mesh on the inside of the shirt, so that the embroidery doesn't scratch babies skin. Well, this mesh started to peel off after 4 washes. I had to discard the tops all together, and now just use the bottoms since the exposed embroidery on the inside of the pj top is too scratchy on skin within this mesh. This is also my issue with other name-brand pjs with this same mesh, but for other brand the mesh didn't start coming off until much longer (3-4 months). I did purchase pjs without the embroidered decor on the top (the pjs that are all stripes) and they're great. I will only purchase the pjs without the embroidery again, since those work well. Disappointed, but thank goodness I didn't lose a ton of money. Surprised no one else has mentioned this issue. Maybe they didn't wait to write thier reviews.
44 comments17 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 20, 2012
I ordered the 12 - 18 month size for my 10 month old and they fit perfectly. These jammies are super comfy and cute. Definitely recommend them!
on November 5, 2012
These pajamas fit perfect on my child. Will be ordering more in different styles before my child outgrows size 5T. I have washed them and it did not shrink or fade. Good quality!
on February 4, 2013
This is my daughter's first two-piece pajama set, now that romper-style pajamas are harder to find in 2T and up.

Be aware that like many children's clothes, the labeled size (2T) does not reflect current child-size percentiles, since my daughter is 51st percentile weight for length and is only 1.5 years old, not 2 years old. These pajamas fit her perfectly - not tight, but snug like pajamas should be.

A soft patch covers the inside threads behind the sewn-on flower. After many washes, the soft patch is likely to start peeling away, but the super cuteness of the top was worth a potentially shorter-lived garment. Children grow so quickly anyway, it'll be a race to see if the soft patch becomes a problem before she outgrows the pajamas.

The cotton is very soft and I believe I read that this set was not treated with flame-retardant chemicals, which I'm pleased about.
on October 27, 2012
Pajamas are super cute but I am really disappointed with them. My daughter wears them for an hour and they are all stretched out. Fabric faded the first time I washed them. The cotton is soft but I don't think they are going to last.
on May 23, 2012
Bought from this brand several times, Pj's, bodysuits, and i really like their pricing and quality,

Very happy with this purchase, I just hope they have this year more footed pajamas
on May 28, 2013
I ordered this item 2 sizes bigger than needed after reading other reviews warning the item runs very small, and now it is a little big on her but I guess that just makes it last longer.
it looks cute and the quality is acceptable for the price paid. the material is not too thick (better for this season) and soft.
first update:
I first gave this PJ 4 stars and now am changing it since my daughter only wore it for 2 days and the material that protects her skin from the stitching (flower) is coming off already. this cover is necessary since it is not soft enough to be worn without, it will irritate the skin....
very annoying, now the top became useless...

order their PJ's without any embroidery. I got one and that is much better since nothing can fall/peel off...

second update:
I asked seller to return and they offered me a new one instead. I chose one without embroidery which was shipped promptly. so instead of 1 star I give 3 because of costumer service
on May 24, 2013
When first became pregnant I decided to steer away from the non-natural products and that notion continued till this day. My oldest daughter is now 2.5 years old and I'm very cognizant of what goes on or in my kids' little bodies (we make home meals, bake our own bread, etc).

As far as these pj's are concerned, they are one of the cutest I've seen. Though, not organic - they are 100% cotton and wash extremely well. My daughter LOVES wearing them and they seem very comfy. That's all I ask for. Though, some reviews stated that they are close fit I didn't see any difference in fit between these pj's and any other "regular" ones.

I really like Leveret quality, as my youngest kiddo also has Leveret onezees (he's 10 months old now) and they seem to hold up to the same standards with washings and retaining colors, not having zippers broken, etc. Highly recommend as I think these products are great value for the money.
on June 8, 2012
Lovely pajama, nice and comfortable. It was first time to order from this brand,but for sure I will look for more in future.
on April 29, 2015
I have purchased several sets of pjs from leveret and yes they do run small. For me it's not a problem because I've learned my lesson and now I just order a bigger size. I personally love this brand because they are very soft and their colors do not fade after so many washes and for the price they are a bargain. Their 6-12 month size fits more like a 3-6 months. The 12-18 is more like a 6-12 months 18-24 is more like 12-18 months and their 2t is more like an 18-24 months. I hope this helps in deciding which size to buy for your little one. The only complaint I have about this brand would be the sizing I should also add that they shrink a little bit after the first wash so take that into consideration when ordering. Personally its something I can control by ordering a bigger size. Their quality is excellent! Hope my review has been helpful!