5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pajamas!
They are so soft and lightweight, while still being a warm and cozy fabric. Perfect for our mild winters here in south Texas. They also fit my twins very well (both are about 50% for weight and 60% for height). I find these pajamas to be far superior to the similar fleece pajamas I have under the Carter's label.
Published 20 months ago by GirlMom1976

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it looks like
Not what it looks like on the computer. The colors are not bold or contrasting. Looks more like pink on off white pink when it should clearly be pink on white like cow print. Material feels cheap and looks cheap. Over priced for what we received in the mail. Very disappointed. Sent it back right away. Also tag said made in china.
Published 5 months ago by Caligirl

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pajamas!, November 12, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars ADORABLE!, March 14, 2014
These are adorable. Seriously. I thought they were cute, but after I put them on my child, they were adorable! The material is soft and cozy. However, I did find that the fit around the legs was a bit tight. My child is 4 months now and wearing 6 month clothing. I figured since this was size 6 to 12 months, it would fit her for awhile... But, I do have trouble zipping it in the leg area, even now. I feel like her legs aren't that chunk either. So, if you have a chunky baby, I would recommend either try a different brand or order a size bigger then you are thinking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, February 17, 2014
This was a gift for my 6 month old niece, I bought a size 9 month and there was a little room to grow. Very well made and so cute!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it looks like, February 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars PRETTY IN PINK, December 21, 2012
We bought this and 4 other outfits for out new great grandaughter Emma Rose and she will look wonderful in this and the others when she gets a little bigger and grows into the size I purchased. I intentionally purchased a larger size so that she would have some things to grow into and the mom tells me that she will be wearing them very soon, sooner than I had thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even cuter in person, December 12, 2012
Very nice soft pajama with rubber coated soles on the feet. The bright pink cows on white back ground are very cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft PJ's for babies, December 10, 2012
These PJ's are so soft and stylish. My daughter was thrilled when I gave them to her for my granddaughter who just turned 1. I got the correct size, 18-24months. Priced very well too!

3.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to love these, June 2, 2014
I bought these for my 9 month old in the 12-18 month size, loved that it was different from anything she had. the thighs were tight to zip up.

2.0 out of 5 stars very cute, May 12, 2014
This was so cute, but it ran small. My daughter never even got to wear it. Very disappointing, but still cute.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Pajamas, April 3, 2014
I love the pattern!

The fit is a bit snug for my 13 month old.
My daughter is 19 pounds and 29 1/2" height.
The fit is a bit snugger than I expected.

Rate and Discover Movies