5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Monkey
Published 23 months ago by barb60

3.0 out of 5 stars Good pjs
My toddler is pretty tall so even though I sized up, these won't last as long longer than a few months. She thinks the print is adorable and loves her monkey pjs but I wish the cotton were thicker and softer. Good for the price, but wren she outgrows them I will shell out the dough for her usual organic cotton pjs from Hanna.
Published 11 months ago by Nicole Abreu

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Monkey, October 17, 2012
My grandson is a big boy at twenty months, filling out many 2Ts so I ordered a 3T. That gave a little bit of growing room, but not too much. They are tight as they are supposed to be on him and about the cutest thing I've ever seen. A second pair of leveret pj's did not make it in the order, but Amazon was amazing in the speed and ease of giving a credit, and in my reordering, I ordered a third pair of pj's since I knew the fit was perfect for my grand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute Pj's, June 3, 2012
Bought from this brand several times, Pj's, bodysuits, and i really like their pricing and quality,

Very happy with this purchase, I just hope they have this year more footed pajamas

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet jammies, January 9, 2013
Terri A Janssen (PINE CITY, MN, US) - See all my reviews
My Grandson's bedroom is all jungle prints and thought it would be fun to put him to bed in his monkey jammies. They are darling and the embroidered shirt really is cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pajamas, looks good indoor or out., January 8, 2013
The pajamas are very nice, good fit, good looking,and very comfortable. Will buy from this seller again. The pajamas can be worn indoor or out as it looks like a nice outfit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good pjs, October 6, 2013
Nicole Abreu (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE PJ, October 5, 2013
A WONDERFUL COMBINATION IN COLORS, THATS WHAT CAUGHT MY EYE. EVEN THOUGH HE HAS NOT WORN IT AS

YET, I LOVE THEM.B007GT8U50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sleepy clothes for girl or boy, October 2, 2013
Looks just like pic online. My child loves this set. Actually, I know adults who want a set for themselves!

2.0 out of 5 stars Worse than other Leveret pajamas, June 10, 2013
We have two other pajamas from Leveret (the "Jumping Dolphin" and "Space Rocket") and both are great, very soft and comfortable. This one has pretty stiff material in the pants for some reason. Maybe it will improve with washing, but for now it is not very nice to the touch at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, July 15, 2014
I LIKE IT

4.0 out of 5 stars Leveret is great, May 15, 2014
Leveret is great. The prints are cute and the kids love them but over time they tend to fade and shrink.

Rate and Discover Movies