5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Soft, Great for Everyday
I ordered 3 of these for my daughter. I love that they don't have any cutesy cartoony characters, ruffles, lace, or appliqués. These rompers are soft and even more adorable in person! They are the perfect weight for daycare in fall, winter and spring. Plus the sitter appreciates the ease-of-use for diaper changes. They get worn every week!

For reference,...
Published 21 months ago by ThatsHedley

3.0 out of 5 stars Great material - soft and comfy
Which the length of the body is a little on the short side, the material is soft and comfy. I do recommend this romper, especially for anyone with average sized babies. ;)
Published 13 months ago by G. Fritzsche

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Soft, Great for Everyday, February 27, 2013

For reference, my daughter is 4mo old, 14lbs, and is currently wearing 3-6mo clothes. We cloth diaper, so we have to size up and I just started putting her in some 6mo. I ordered these in 6-12mo and they fit her like 6mo in Old Navy and Baby Gap. They're a little big, but she'll probably make it to summer this way. If you're unsure, size up and shrink them if necessary.

Bottom line: these rompers a great and you won't be disappointed by them. I'll be ordering more in the fall if these no longer fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute, October 6, 2013
what a great piece
worth the 15$
sturdy sturdy material comparing to carters quality

its a cute jumper, will go a long way..

a bit snug around the neck/head.. so if you have a baby with a larger head than average.. do not buy.. its a pull over

3.0 out of 5 stars Great material - soft and comfy, October 8, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed, will never order this brand again, April 7, 2013
I ordered the size 12-18mo for my 9mo old son. I washed it before wearing, and line dried. It barely fits, and he will be too big for it in a few weeks. He is 50% in height and weight, so its not that he is a huge baby. It was a complete waste of money. It's too bad, because it is cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Comfortable, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Leveret "Striped" Hooded One Piece Romper 100% Cotton (Size 3-24 Months) (Apparel)
Little guy looks like a little purple burglar. I like how soft the cotton is, and the size consistency of this brand. I had this in several sizes as he grew. It is a little difficult to get on and off as he is getting older and more squirmy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute & high quality, November 3, 2013
This romper fits the written description and is made of high quality fabric. It washed up nicely. My little one won't be able to wear it for a few months but it looks like it will be comfortable and a nice winter outfit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lil Convicts, October 29, 2013
Mama Yoshi (Bellingham, WA) - See all my reviews
Super cute. I have 2 for my daughter and I had one for my son. They run long and lean. So if you have a Buddha-Baby, might be a tricky fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and stylish, September 4, 2013
This is the second Leveret Romper I bought. My son is 11 months so I bought the 12-18 fit to go thru the winter. Its not too bulky and great for layering.

4.0 out of 5 stars Waffling between 3 or 4, October 31, 2014
V Hanline "victoriahanline" (Charlotte, NC United States) - See all my reviews
I really do love the value that Leveret presents. There is something about the cotton though – it seems to really get loose-fitting too easily.

I washed the hooded suit shortly after receiving the package.

Our son wore the outfit for the first time today and this is what I noticed:
- The fabric pills
- The snaps feel noticeably smaller at the bottom (than other similar clothing we have here)
- The fabric is soft and stretches (and looks baggy when worn for more than a few hours)

One thing that I really liked is that it fits our son’s long torso. He is 5.5 months and 23+ lbs so most of current wardrobe contains things that are 12-18 months. I didn’t have to roll up the sleeves so I’m wondering if this would actually really fit a child between 12-18 months.

The button at the very top of the hooded suit didn’t get buttoned because it seemed as though it would have been too tight and choke him.

The blue/brown stripes are just adorable and he looks very comfortable in this outfit. I would say that it’s definitely a chilly fall type outfit (50 degree temps)—not winter by any means because the fabric is not thick. It’s more of a nicer, medium-weight cotton.

I do not like that it pills though. It looks much older than it is even after only ONE washing. I washed according to label instructions, with natural, pure/free soap, on a gentle cycle in our front loader and it *still* pilled. This is why I wanted to give it 3 stars. I decided against it because this is the only real issue I have and didn’t think it was fair to deduct 2 stars for this issue.

I would recommend this to a friend. The price is actually pretty good for what you’re getting mainly because the price is cheap – and it’s a decent weave of 100% cotton.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, October 29, 2013
Sara O'Connell (Massachusetts, MA) - See all my reviews
Love this outfit! Looks just like the picture and fits as described. Not paper thin but you'd probably want to put a onesie on underneath. Very Cute!