Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 31, 2012
These pajamas are fantastic. Exactly what I had hoped for. I am "picky" about what I dress my daughter in. She typically wears BabyGap and Ralph Lauren. So when she grew out of her footed Kissy Kissy pajamas (around 8 months) I started looking for cute jam jams that would be comfortable. I was drawn to the cuteness of the open footed legging and long sleeve top of this style of jam jam. I was about to order a few pairs of pj's of this cut and style from BabyGap but didn't "pull the trigger" on them due to the price.

Now that my daughter is crawling I like for her to have a pant on whenever we are at the house so she doesn't have her bare legs crawling all over our wood floors. Since she would be wearing these jammies a lot I wanted to get several pairs. At BabyGap it would have been almost $150 to get her seven pairs of jammies. Instead I did my research and discovered that the Leveret pajamas are EXACTLY like the BabyGap ones. Same quality, same sizing, same packaging. Even the logo on the inside of the jammie top is the same font and layout as the BabyGap logo.

Initially I ordered four pairs of the Leveret pajamas for my 7 month old little girl. I got the 12-18month size. They fit her perfectly. She is 8 months old now and I have ordered 3 more pairs of the pajamas in the 12-18 month size because she wears them so frequently! I ended up saving $70 by getting the Leveret jammies over the BabyGap ones.

They are all so cute on her. Great for sleeping at night, naps, crawling around the house, comfy for car trips. They are great. They are washing well and still look brand new. I just put a bib on her when she eats and put some Shout on any stains before tossing them in the wash. Great quality, fit and price! So very happy with these. She will be in these for a couple of more months. We will jump up to the 18-24 month size around her first birthday in October.
on September 3, 2012
I'll keep this brief and bullet-pointed so that anyone reading won't get bored by my excessive long-windedness:

Pros:
- Cute
- Cheap
- Comfy and soft

Cons:
- Head holes on tops are small!! I had to stretch the neck holes out like crazy just to get them over my baby's head. Maybe that means she is a genius, so I should be happy.
- Considering how hard it is to stretch out the neck holes, the leg holes get stretched out super quickly. After one night wearing them, my baby wakes up with the ankles around her knees because they bag out and then ride up somehow.
- Not in my size (would love a pair for me, but alas, my head is waaaaaay to big to fit in these).
on July 28, 2013
Love these pajamas! We have 3 sets in different designs and I love them all equally. All are super adorable prints & color combinations. We live in South Florida and these pajamas are perfect in that I still prefer my daughter to have long sleeves & pants to keep warm while sleeping in the cool A/C'd house at night, but the fabric is also light enough that she doesn't get too overheated in the mornings as the sun comes up. I will mention that I find the sizing to run a bit small for these pajamas. My daughter is just 9-months-old and only weighs around 19 lbs (25th percentile for height and weight) but the 12-18 month size is on the snug side for her. However, I still give the product 5 stars because I am super happy with the quality of the items and sizing can be so tricky from child-to-child that I don't really feel it's fair to rate the item more poorly for this reason alone. I will definitely be purchasing again from Leveret as my daughter grows!
on March 8, 2014
My daughter is 20 months old, 32 inches tall (2 foot 8), and 24 lbs, so around the 65th percentile for both. She is in 18-24 month sizes in most brands (Carters, BabyGap, etc). Based on prior reviews, I ordered her a size 3. They fit nicely - slim fitting, like you want pjs to be, but with plenty of room to grow in the legs and arms. When I pulled them out, I thought they'd be way too big, but after washing, I think they're going to be just perfect. The waist comes up a few inches above her belly button. I would imagine the 2 would have fit her as well, but the other reviews scared me out of ordering them for fear they wouldn't fit.
The material is excellent, I like it better than the Carters pjs she had been wearing, and even the better than the cheaper Hanna Anderssons they had at Costco for a little while. The neck is nice and stretchy, so they fit over her 96th percentile head. I will definitely be buying more!
on August 13, 2015
The shipping on this product with prime was of course 2 days, so I was thrilled with that! The color of the pink is more of a coral hot pink almost red rather than a toned down coral from the picture, but I love it still. My daughter is 3 months old and is just wearing 3-6 month clothing and the 6-12 mo that we purchased is a little big but will definitely fit her by 4 months. I expect her to grow out of it by 7-8 months, but we will see. The bottoms are a little long but her femurs have always measured short so I'm sure they are as expected. The quality is great, the fabric is soft. I LOVED the packaging it came in. It was so clean and the plastic wasn't cheap. The price tags on it also said 28.99 and since I bought it for 12.99 on here it just made me all the more happy that I saved so much! These are great quality, I would recommend getting a few pairs in a few months ahead of whatever your babe is currently wearing :) I would say if you really don't know what to get, order a size bigger than what you think you need and they can always grow in to them and then you aren't wasting money on something they may only wear for a few weeks :)
review image review image
on June 11, 2012
These are great pajamas. Very soft and a good fit. I bought 18 mo and they fit my 12 mo daughter well. Great for summer.
on March 14, 2014
Just a note: I bought size 5 for my just-turned 3 year old of average height and weight and they are a tiny bit big but work perfectly. I doubt they will last until she's five, but certainly until next year, which is good enough for me. Also, the size 4 works perfectly for my 1.4 year old (again with room to grow so can be used for a few years to come but by no means too large to wear now), so I would buy large.
on August 8, 2015
These are darling--though my husband says our daughter looks like the Hamburgler. These pjs are soft, fit well, and I like the stripes. I will purchase them again in other colors. They are a little pricy compared to some other brands like carters and gerber when those brands are on sale but these seem a little nicer. My daughter is 15 months and has chunky legs so we have started to avoid sleepers that zip. Gerber still fits her great but some Carters sleepers are tight. This set is close-fitting, as PJs are supposed to be but very comfortable for her and not too tight in the legs. They are also light enough that she is not too warm in long sleeves during the summer.
on October 18, 2013
I love these. We own 4 pair, two of the striped and two with designs on the front (flower and heart). All of them look cute on our daughter. She is tall and skinny and they fit her well (knowing that they are intended to be fitted). We have been washing and wearing these for months and these have washed up well and we like them more then our two pair of GAP pajamas, which haven't washed up nearly as well and have what seems like a less comfortable elastic waist band.

Now Leveret, make a fleece pair in the exact same style and I will buy a few pair of those as well!!
on June 2, 2013
I ordered this item 2 sizes bigger than needed after reading other reviews warning the item runs very small, now it is a little big on her but I guess it wont be outgrown as quickly. She can still wear it, no problem at all. (2 year old size 4)
it looks very cute though and the quality is acceptable for the price paid. the material is not too thick (better for this season) and soft.
Another note, after good 2 days of wearing the PJ's they dont fit too tight anymore, so the material stretches/gives in a bit.

See 1 answered question