5.0 out of 5 stars Best pajamas ever!
I absolutely love these pajamas. I got them in a size bigger for my little guy and they are perfect. They will fit him clear through the spring. The colors are fun and bright and they are great quality and they wash up beautifully. I have already picked out the ones I am going to get for my daughter.
Published on July 2, 2012 by M. Bennett

Bought them for our 6 month old because he doesn't like footed PJ's. Won't not last long. Sized very small. I realize they should be snug, but he will outgrow them very, very shortly. Embroidered train is a little itchy. The sizing seems way off.
Published 6 months ago by Karri R.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pajamas ever!, July 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute pyjamas, run a little small, November 27, 2012
We bought this for our daughter who is 2 years and 2 months old, and is of average height/weight (25lb) for her age. I got a 2T and a 3T size for her. The 2T just fits, but I don't expect her to use it much longer. The 3T size is now a little big, but I actually like it better on her. The fabric doesn't stretch so much, and I just roll up the sleeves and cuffs a bit, and then they fit just fine. She loves her choo-choo pyjamas. The fabric is on the thin side, I put a fleece sleepsack on over her pyjamas and that works for our cooler nights.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, September 8, 2012
This review is from: Leveret "Choo Choo Train" 2 Piece Pajama 100% Cotton (Size 6M-5T) (Apparel)
These are well made and I love that they are *not* treated with flame retardent chemicals! A great buy. My son loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy Jammies!, September 5, 2012
Not only are my husband and I impressed by the softness, but my almost 2 yr old son loves these. He asks to wear his "Choo Choo". He looks adorable and is snuggly-soft in these wonderful pajamas. As others have noted, the graphics are not high quality; but are very similar to all the other iron on graphics on kids clothes. The stripes are part of the fabric pattern - they are not that strange paint stuff that is stiff, that is on some snug fitting pajamas. The cotton is super soft - I can't say it enough. I will not only buy more but be recommending these pajamas to others.

3.0 out of 5 stars After 20 pounds... this will be a tight fit or more retired pajamas, January 20, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute & Soft, August 8, 2013
mich-ca (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
We've been searching for good quality 100% cotton pajamas for our 18 month old forever. The Leveret sets (we bought in multiple designs - bee, dolphin, rocket, fire truck, gray/red stripe) are so soft, well made (we've washed a few times already and no apparent shrinking or seam issues), and super cute. They are cut to be snug fitting for fire safety, but at 18 months, we put our son in 2T and they're a good fit, still snug but a little extra length in arms and legs. The tops and bottoms have a slight cuff, so they don't slide down over feet/hands. Our son is in the 50th percentile for height/weight, but the 18-24 month size left no room to grow. We also put a thin cotton onesie underneath for a little extra warmth, so the 2T, while not loose by any means, gives us just enough room to do that. Overall, we're very pleased with this product and will order again in the future. Note, the yellow stripe on the train design pants is a little bright for my taste, so I'm giving 4 stars on this particular design, but they're still pretty cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars choo choo jammies, July 2, 2012
These pajamas are super cute and comfy! Added bonus - my 14 month old can't take them off by himself so I don't find a nekkid baby in the morning!

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is off, November 30, 2012
I'm not sure about all these reviewers who gave this product 4 to 5 starts even though they say it runs small. This runs VERY small. I have included a picture of the 4T pajamas of this on top of a Carter's 24month onesie. It is smaller than the onesie. There is no way this is made for a 4 year old toddler. I cannot put this on my son who just turned 2 years old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute Design, May 23, 2012
I bought a few times from this company in the last 2 years, and really like their quality and fit, (they are snug fit just like Gap etc.. So you should buy a size up)

I was waiting for their new styles to be on amazon, And they didn't disappoint with their new styles, I bought the Dolphin, Train, Tiger, & Striped pajamas

Overall, i would say the price is fair, and the quality is great, if you know how snug fitting pajamas fit, you would know that that you should buy a size bigger

(I left the same review on some other styles)

4.0 out of 5 stars Leveret PJ's, January 18, 2014
Cute pj's - soft but run small! Buy one size up. My son loves them - easy to wash. Happy with purchase overall.

Rate and Discover Movies