Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Leveret Little Boy "Turtle" 2 Piece Pajama 100% Cotton (Size 2-8 Years)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Price:$9.99 - $11.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 22, 2013
OMG I do love these pajamas,, for me it is a big deal because my 2yr old lil' girl is being potty trained and every outfit we get for her the pants are too big, well not every pair but pajamas,yes.. With a diaper they fit good but without they never stay up and she'll just take em off. So when we received these, i was so happy how they fit so perfect- with and without a diaper on. and the top fits good too, it fits snug, not tight, to her body which they say is good as a 'fire safety' issue.. and it doesn't leave imprint marks on her wrists like some other pajamas do. I am definitely going to order a couple more pairs for her. Oh and the turtle design is so adorable and it isn't scratchy on the inside like some other shirts w/designs are. I would definitely recommend this brand for your children, she seems so comfortable in them..
P.S. i think these may be boy pajamas, but we like turtles :) LOL
on September 1, 2013
I've purchased several pairs of Leveret pajamas for my son. Usually they are very soft & super cute for the price. This particular pair is not as soft as they usually, especially the pants. They are still cute though. As I mentioned before in another review of their pjs, they do run small.
on June 29, 2014
We have ordered several Leveret pieces for our son from Amazon during the past several months, and we have been super impressed with the high quality of the pieces. Unlike all of the other playtime and/or nighttime outfits we have, the Leveret clothes are incredibly soft, durable, and, perhaps most important to us, not adorned with cheesy slogans like "I'm proof of my daddy gettin' lucky with mommy" or some such...

This turtle outfit is really cute. The turtle applique is thoughtfully backed so that it doesn't scratch your child's skin. The pants, like most Leveret designs, are unusual/unique in a good way. I was initially very satisfied with this product for all of these reasons.

However, we haven't been as happy with this particular outfit, which we bought just a couple of months ago. After my son has worn this outfit for a handful of times, max, the pants look pretty terrible. They are faded and gray almost everywhere. They look like sad hand-me-downs from a sibling who is 12 years older. We are quite surprised, because we are confessedly not militant about laundry (one of our failings as parents). Indeed, I am confident that these pants have been washed no more than 4-5 times, and in a cycle of warm water with Charlie's natural powder detergent, no bleach, etc. Part of the reason for this could be that the pants are quite thin and lightweight, unlike the other Leveret items that we have (even the turtle shirt is much plusher in comparison).

So, to sum it up, if you're like us, and dropping $14 on one baby/toddler outfit isn't the thrill of your life, I wouldn't spend your money on this particular Leveret outfit. They have so many other more durable items out there.
on October 8, 2013
The material is kinda rough and thin, but actually, these PJs work great. They fit long on my 25 lb, 32 inch baby (with plenty of stretch width-wise) but he's only 8 months old. Wrist & ankle cuffs are effective at keeping the material stay in place during the night.
on June 4, 2014
After reading other reviews I ordered size 5T for my average size 3 1/2 year old grandson. Most reviews had mentioned the pajamas ran a little small, so I trusted them, and I'm so glad I did! The 5T fits him perfectly. I'm currently buying his t-shirts in 4T and his shorts and pants in 3T. After washing and drying the pajamas a couple of times they still fit perfectly. I expect he'll still be able to wear them for another 6-12 months, depending on how fast he grows. The sleeve and ankle cuffs may have been too tight had I ordered a 3T, and I'm sure they would soon be too small if I'd ordered 4T. The cute little turtle on the top is a combination of applique and embroidery details. The pants are a turtle shell print. I'm very happy with the quality and how they're washing up. I will definitely look at this brand when I order again.
on March 5, 2015
I bought these after buying another Leveret pajama set and being pleased with the fabric and fit. These are not the same. The shirt is soft and stretchy but the pants are stiff and not the same soft stretchy material as the other set. Also, the other set has a soft backing to prevent the shirt design from feeling scratchy against the child's chest. The backing on these lasted through one wash only. Disappointed.
on June 18, 2014
I keep buying leveret pajamas because they are great quality, cute, the price is right, and so soft and cuddly. This one is no exception! For sizing, customers can note that my 30 month old daughter (who is 50-60% in all dimensions) has recently moved from the 2 year to the 3 year size. So these run a little small, but at least they are consistent, so once you figure that out, ordering more is no problem.
One of the best things about this brand is that they have unisex designs. She loves the turtle!
on August 24, 2015
Love 'em. I got these in 6-9 months when my little one was a baby and I just got them again for her in 2T. She loves them, I love them, they're soft and comfy and hold up well to being washed a good amount.
on February 2, 2014
This is such a cute Pajama set. I fell in love with it when I ordered it and was really disappointed by the size when it arrived. It's a tight fitting set, and was a bit tight on my son at 18 months. My son is a little small weight wise and I couldn't believe that it was tight on him. Now at 20 months and after several washes the shirt and pants have shrunken and I can tell that this set won't last beyond the end of of the 20th month. Such a disappointment considering the price. While I love the design...I totally recommend ordering in a larger size or not at all.
on April 10, 2014
Soft and great fitting pajamas. The turtle bottoms are not as soft as the others but I still really like them. Bought these without seeing them in person and glad I did. Great price and quality. I would compare these to GAP like others have. Hoping the elastic holds up which is the problem I have had with a name brand starting with "C". My daughther wears around a 24 month and I order 2T and they fit good with room to grow. Will order more of these as needed and when she grows out of them.