5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves these shorts!
Published 14 months ago by Billie

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shorts But Legs are Huge
Published 1 month ago by Melody Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves these shorts!, August 23, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Men's 550 Short (Apparel)
My husband has been wearing this style of Levi's shorts for years and years.. when it came time to replace some of his older ones.. I could not find them in any store that had carried them in the past.. all the Levi shorts were the longer, baggier ones that the younger men wear.. was so glad to find these shorts that I ended up ordering two pair.. and then ordered two pair again. ! These shorts fit just like normal jeans and hit right above the knee... so glad that I could find them on Amazon!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband and Wife Both Perfectly Pleased with Purchase, July 4, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Men's 550 Short (Apparel)
We ordered this brand, because that's what we were replacing. The delivery was fast, the pants are fine, they fit perfectly, and we are very pleased with the purchase in every way.

5.0 out of 5 stars last forever, August 23, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Men's 550 Short (Apparel)
I wear shorts year round these levis shorts hold up really well I am very happy with them you can't go wrong with levis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shorts, March 4, 2010
This review is from: Levi's Men's 550 Short (Apparel)
I was so happy to find some shorts at this time of year I needed them so much

4.0 out of 5 stars Inseam too long but otherwise great fit., June 13, 2014
This review is from: Levi's Men's 550 Short (Apparel)
I wear Levi shorts to work every day. However, I do not like the inseam length of 10 inches, so I have them taken up to a 7 inch inseam. Much easier to work in as they don't hang down below the knee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!!!, August 9, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Men's 550 Short (Apparel)
Exactly as described. Fit just like the full length jeans. Husband says length of shorts is perfect for casual wear or even a summer dress down day at the office

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shorts But Legs are Huge, August 31, 2014
Melody Cox (Evansville, IN USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Levi's Men's 550 Short (Apparel)
Unfortunately, I had to return these shorts. They fit my son perfectly in the waist and seat, but the problem was in the legs. He could have gotten two or three legs in one leg opening (his legs are normal size for an average 18-year-old.) Legs were so baggie they made the shorts look a bit strange on him and at a glance he appeared to be wearing a knee-length skirt. The shorts were made very well, the fabric was like the old Levis used to be, not the thin material that some of their jeans are made of these days.

If what you're looking for is very relaxed fit through the legs then this may be just what you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Levi's mens 550 shorts, color medium stonewash, July 25, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Men's 550 Short (Apparel)
Levis says it all, It's name lives up to itself. The Jean short are comfortable and made to last. I would recommend them 100%.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, May 5, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Men's 550 Short (Apparel)
they were hard to find in the stores and this is the style i like to wear, great price ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, August 18, 2011
This review is from: Levi's Men's 550 Short (Apparel)
My fiance and I went to outlet stores to find this specific item for my fiance's brother who is in Russia. Most of the time, his size is out of stock or if we found his size, the color is different. But I'm glad I can always check out an item here in Amazon. So I checked, and I found it here with a cheaper price! Fast shipping. Item arrived in good shape.

Levi's Men's 550 Short