Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on August 23, 2013
My husband has been wearing this style of Levi's shorts for years and years.. when it came time to replace some of his older ones.. I could not find them in any store that had carried them in the past.. all the Levi shorts were the longer, baggier ones that the younger men wear.. was so glad to find these shorts that I ended up ordering two pair.. and then ordered two pair again. ! These shorts fit just like normal jeans and hit right above the knee... so glad that I could find them on Amazon!!!
on July 4, 2013
We ordered this brand, because that's what we were replacing. The delivery was fast, the pants are fine, they fit perfectly, and we are very pleased with the purchase in every way.
Unfortunately, I had to return these shorts. They fit my son perfectly in the waist and seat, but the problem was in the legs. He could have gotten two or three legs in one leg opening (his legs are normal size for an average 18-year-old.) Legs were so baggie they made the shorts look a bit strange on him and at a glance he appeared to be wearing a knee-length skirt. The shorts were made very well, the fabric was like the old Levis used to be, not the thin material that some of their jeans are made of these days.

If what you're looking for is very relaxed fit through the legs then this may be just what you need.
on August 23, 2013
I wear shorts year round these levis shorts hold up really well I am very happy with them you can't go wrong with levis
on June 13, 2014
I wear Levi shorts to work every day. However, I do not like the inseam length of 10 inches, so I have them taken up to a 7 inch inseam. Much easier to work in as they don't hang down below the knee.
on March 4, 2010
I was so happy to find some shorts at this time of year I needed them so much
on August 9, 2013
Exactly as described. Fit just like the full length jeans. Husband says length of shorts is perfect for casual wear or even a summer dress down day at the office
on August 13, 2015
When it comes to comfort and style, you can't beat the Levi brand. I was running low on shorts that weren't absolutely worn out, and immediately decided to try the LEVI'S MEN'S 550 DENIM SHORTS. (I own a pair of the Levi's 550 Jeans.) Needless to say, I have not been disappointed; the shorts are comfortable and look great. So why not 5 stars? Again, the tiny front pockets are a bit of a pain. I carry my wallet, keys, and pocketknife in my front pockets, and with these shorts, the pockets are absolutely crammed.

In my neck of the woods, the warm weather season basically stretches from March to late October, so quality shorts are a must. So if you're looking for a quality, durable denim short, it's hard to go wrong with the LEVI'S MEN'S 550 DENIM SHORTS. Let the summer broil; I'm good.
--D. Mikels, Esq.
on May 4, 2014
I ordered Levi's 505 33 waist and received Levi's 550 33. When I went online to reorder them there was only 1 pair 505's so they sent me 550's and thought they would fit. There is a difference. I was not happy because I had 20% off on the first order that was shipped wrong.
on July 25, 2012
Levis says it all, It's name lives up to itself. The Jean short are comfortable and made to last. I would recommend them 100%.