5.0 out of 5 stars Old School Style
A rollback to where the jeans weren't prewashed. They're a little stiff to begin with but after several washings they are gettin' comfy.
Published 5 months ago by christopher lindsey

2.0 out of 5 stars G & L Clothing
Published on December 27, 2008 by Cathy, Florida USA

2.0 out of 5 stars G & L Clothing, December 27, 2008
This review is from: Levi's 517-0217 Men's Boot Cut Jean Rigid 35W x 30L (Apparel)
Great product. Communication was lacking. Amazon website indicated 2 pair were available at time of purchase. When they were not received in a timely fashion (ordered for a birthday present), I initiated communication with G&L Clothing. They stated the merchandise was out of stock & had to be ordered. I will buy this product again, but not from this company. They should have been proactive in notifying me of the backorder issue instead of remaining silent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Old School Style, May 16, 2014
christopher lindsey (Imperial Beach, Ca United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars 517, April 29, 2011
Wizun Daniel (KING OF PRUSSIA, PA, US) - See all my reviews
I bought the 517 as I prefer this cut to any other one of the Levi's catalog, I place it even above the so famous 501. I'm fully satisfied