5.0 out of 5 stars Ran a little big

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk - not at all worth the price
Published on March 28, 2011 by mjwelte

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk - not at all worth the price, March 28, 2011
This review is from: Levi's Men's 560 Comfort Fit Denim Jeans (Apparel)
I have worn Levi 560 jeans for years. They have always been my go to jean in the past. But not anymore. Levi's changed the fabric weight and quality of the jeans. The weigh is about half of what it used to be and the craftsmanship is poor at best. The back pockets are tearing and the belt loops are poorly sewn. There are snags in the denim and color issues. I used to be able to get at least a year or two out of each pair. The last two pairs I purchased in December 2010 are already torn and falling apart. The 560 jeans I purchased last year are actually in better shape than the jeans I just got. Steer clear as the quality is very poor but the price is still just as high. Search for a better value for your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Levi's "Original Riveted Quality Clothing" - NOT, February 9, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Men's 560 Comfort Fit Denim Jeans (Apparel)
What's happened at Levi Strauss & Co? I used to worship their jeans - I still have pairs that are 15+ years old - pairs that despite being a smaller waist, and hundreds of washings, are still heavier than the lightweight pieces of crap that Levi Strauss is producing today. I just got a new pair of 560's, and the cloth feels almost as thin as a pair of Khakis. I wish Levi's would advertise the weight of the cloth being used in their jeans today, as opposed to, say, 20 years ago. If you don't own a pair of Levi's that are older than 10-15 years old, then you have no idea what great pants these jeans USED to be. Not anymore.

I have bought my last pair from Levi's. Never again. The downward spiral in quality ends for me now. I'll go find someone who is making quality jeans still. Maybe Carhartt?

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, October 22, 2011
This review is from: Levi's Men's 560 Comfort Fit Denim Jeans (Apparel)
After having purchased this style of jeans for many years, I simply can't take the degradation of quality anymore. My last purchase was just under a month ago, and already the jeans are unwearable. The denim has worn through completely where the belt loops are sewn in, even after just a few wearings/washings. I would chalk this up to an isolated incident, except the other pairs I've purchased in the past 2 years have all exhibited this same phenomenon (although they took much longer to reach this state).

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware Deteriorating Durability, September 30, 2011
Marc McCutcheon (S. Portland, ME United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Men's 560 Comfort Fit Denim Jeans (Apparel)
I have bought these jeans forever, but I'm afraid the durability that so impressed me in the past has gone missing these past couple of years. The back pockets, in particular, begin to tear out within a year, although I carry absolutely nothing in them.
One pair I bought last year had a defective zipper, which, no matter what I do, will not stayed zipped.
I'm switching to other jean brands until Levi gets its quality control back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, March 15, 2010
I had two pair of these jeans purchased at a local store and found them on Amazon at a good price. I ordered two pair and both pair were not even close to the jeans I own in size and the quality was terrible. Levi's quality sure has dropped over the years!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ran a little big, January 10, 2009
Dawn Lambert "Dawn in OK" (Blanchard, OK United States) - See all my reviews
I was so thrilled to find 560's available online. They are the only jeans my husband wants to wear and we haven't been able to find them in stores lately. He was down to a couple of old worn-out pairs. I bought 6 pairs, and he says they are looser than his old ones and he has to wear a belt with them even after I've washed and dried them on high heat. He's still happy to have them, though! They'll work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Levi's stonewash 560, July 9, 2011
They did not fit properly. The crotch cut was different than normal and different from the other color in the same size that I purchased. This was the first time I purchased a clothing item. Probably my last.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Expected, September 3, 2009
Normally I don't order clothing online, but I knew my size and style so I felt comfortable making an online purchase. Ended up being less expensive than local retailer. Only drawback was it was hard to tell color choices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ol' Levi's, January 2, 2013
D. Duke "lovetoplay" (Colorado Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
My son used to like the SilverTab baggy jeans, but they don't make them anymore. These are the next best thing. He finds them loose enough to be comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans for guys with big thighs, November 30, 2010
The Levi 560 model is a great pair of jeans for people with large thighs. They are a bit more baggy than I would like but this is about the only model of jeans that I have found that give me enough room in the thigh area to be comfortable. Construction is good and I get excellent wear life.

Levi's Men's 560 Comfort Fit Denim Jeans