5.0 out of 5 stars Ran a little big
I was so thrilled to find 560's available online. They are the only jeans my husband wants to wear and we haven't been able to find them in stores lately. He was down to a couple of old worn-out pairs. I bought 6 pairs, and he says they are looser than his old ones and he has to wear a belt with them even after I've washed and dried them on high heat. He's still happy...
Published on January 10, 2009 by Dawn Lambert

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk - not at all worth the price
I have worn Levi 560 jeans for years. They have always been my go to jean in the past. But not anymore. Levi's changed the fabric weight and quality of the jeans. The weigh is about half of what it used to be and the craftsmanship is poor at best. The back pockets are tearing and the belt loops are poorly sewn. There are snags in the denim and color issues. I used to be...
Published on March 28, 2011 by mjwelte

‹ Previous | 1 2 354 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Levi's changed crotch fit without changing the model number, April 7, 2012
Kenneth Lu (Sunnyvale, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Men's 560 Comfort Fit Denim Jeans (Apparel)
I have worn Levi 560 big and tall jeans for many years (and other model Levi jeans before that). I even bought a few pairs off Amazon.com last year.

However, the latest pair I bought in 2012-Mar is labelled 560, but the crotch is too tight. A side-by-side comparison between the older and newer pairs shows that they raised the crotch by a good inch, making it very uncomfortable to wear.

You would think that with three digits available for model numbers, they would use a model number for a new cut, but nnnnoooooo, they had to tinker with an existing model number...

So now back to the local big and tall shops to find jeans from a different brand that can fit. What a PITA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ol' Levi's, January 2, 2013
D. Duke "lovetoplay" (Colorado Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
My son used to like the SilverTab baggy jeans, but they don't make them anymore. These are the next best thing. He finds them loose enough to be comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans for guys with big thighs, November 30, 2010
The Levi 560 model is a great pair of jeans for people with large thighs. They are a bit more baggy than I would like but this is about the only model of jeans that I have found that give me enough room in the thigh area to be comfortable. Construction is good and I get excellent wear life.

1.0 out of 5 stars seconds, October 12, 2009
The jeans are obviosly seconds. There was an inside cut near the right back pocket that i didn't see at first.I've had a pair of the same jeans in the same size for five years and wore them often ( still do ). The first time i wore them they split at the cut near the back pocket. My size hasn't changed and the inside cut is a straight inside cut near the pocket. They also feal much thinner than the old pair. Counterfit? Made in China now? Don't buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dye bled out unevenly after first wash, June 1, 2010
O. Wynn (S.F. Bay Area, USA) - See all my reviews
These jean are well made but the black dye is horrible. I washed them as instructed in my nice expensive tumble washer and dryer and the dye bled unevenly leaving funky stripes all down the both legs after just the first wash. What a waste of money. Maybe they'll be wearable after several more washes. If not, I'll wear them around the house when doing yard work or other tasks. No such problem with the blue pair I bought at the same time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the old 560, November 9, 2014
These are not the same pattern of 560 that was available 10 years ago. I have two pairs of 560's I bought about 10 years ago, but wasn't able to wear. Now I'm able to fit in them and they are very different from the new 560's. The legs are wider and longer now. The legs of the new 560 match up to the 550 style ones I have. Basically 550 jeans with 560 labels. Attached pic shows 10 year old black 560 compared to new blue 560. Both have the same size on the label.

At least the three I ordered are all the same size. Usually they are different lengths. You can feel the lighter weight material on the new ones.

I've always worn Levi's. Now may have to find another brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok as a levi man for 30 years heres the verdict., January 4, 2014
I have high hips and large boys down below. These are perfect for me. Also a cyclist with large thighs and big cafes. The cut is always straight and the stitching quality is good. Like all the others said the thickness isnt there anymore and they dont last as long as they used too. But dam it, I cant find a cut as the same as the 560. Its just to perfect for me. So i sacrifice the perfect cut for a thinner quality of fabric. The 560s are made in a tiny country in South Africa. The ones from Mexico are closer to the old school ones and thicker. Damit Levi get your s*** together.

5.0 out of 5 stars all right by me !!!, December 3, 2007
Matthew G. Sherwin (last seen screaming at Amazon customer service) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Levi's makes a great pair of loose fitting jeans for big and tall gentlemen who want a slightly more relaxed look to their jeans; and these jeans are a good choice for people like me who are slightly overweight. They just plain give you extra room; and that's great!

The denim is nice and thick; and these jeans are extremely durable. The excellent stitching helps make this possible. In fact, these jeans last for years at a time without any fraying--even at the bottoms of the legs. They are made from cotton and they are permanent press. However, I would wash these jeans with similar colors to avoid any color dye bleeding onto white garments in the wash or dryer cycle.

Overall, these fine jeans by Levi's easily rival any jeans made by other manufacturers. Make sure you choose the right size and color for you if you're using the pricing and availability chart above on this webpage. If you want a pair of loose fitting jeans, this may be just what you're looking for. I doubt that you'll be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband is happy!, January 6, 2009
My husband is happy and has a heart only for the Levi's 560. These jeans are comfort fit and were exactly what he was looking for. Nothing more to say - happy all the way around.

5.0 out of 5 stars C'mon. We're talking about Levi's, September 10, 2009
The same ones the gold miners purchased during the California Gold Rush. The same ones I wore in high school 60 yrs ago. I have had Parkinson's disease about ten years, and lately I seem to be doing better, so thought I'd buy some real pants; something I haven't done in over a decade. I couldn't do buttons. For over ten years I've worn oversize gym pants and pocket tee shirts so I can dress myself.

These pants are sized roomier, I picked the "comfort fit." They indeed fit loosely and I put them in washer, and lost a tiny bit of dye. They are a shade lighter than standard Levi's, and are exactly what I expected.

The fly is zippered, with the standard metal waistband button. I still can't get the waist buttoned, but that's my fault: I already knew I have a tough time with buttons. I continue putting them on. One of these days I'll have strength to get them buttoned and I'll wear them outside. I'm sure the buttonhole will stretch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 354 | Next ›