4.0 out of 5 stars When You Wish Upon A Jean
Published on January 3, 2013 by Amalthea

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the real thing.
These leggings are knock offs. Not Levi's. Thinnner material than I thought they would be. If I had the time and patience to return them I would have because I wanted LEVI'S!
Published 22 months ago by AmyNYC

4.0 out of 5 stars When You Wish Upon A Jean, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Women's Legging (Apparel)
I'm a curvy girl (I'm also a little fat, but that's not why I say curvy!). I'm two inches off my bust from being a true hour-glass figure. Since jeans are usually made to fit the average square body, that makes it extremely hard to find jeans that fit well and comfortably. These jeans are soft, and comfortable, but they are SMALL. I usually wear a 12 (although right now I'm about two cinnabons away from a 14).

I ordered a 12. They close, but I have more muffin top than the shop from Sienfeld. I have been every size from 8 to 20, as my closet is jam packed with pants I wistfully tell myself I will wear again someday in between bites of discontinued hoarded twinkies, and I am very well acquainted with what size I'll need at which weight. These pants fit like my 10's. I am returning these pants for a 14. I suspect that I may even be better off with a 16, but my bruised and wounded chocolate filled ego won't allow me to select that option on the screen.

The legs of the pants hug your legs like leggings, although I will admit that my legs are wider than average, requiring quite a bit of grease, faerie dust, and children's innocent wishes to slide into a average pair of boots.

I would recommend these for women with hips who are having trouble finding jean leggings, but I highly recommend that you either order a size or two up, or follow up your purchase with a few vats of faerie dust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to Basics, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Women's Legging (Apparel)
As a jeans addict, I'm the type that don't mind spending $$ on a good pair of jeans. However, I feel the worst the economy, the quality of designer jeans (e.g. Paige, Joe's Jeans, etc) has gotten worst as well. I wanted to go back the basics and cult favorite. These Levi's are great. I love the original Levi's back pocket stitching. I'm 5'6", 111 lbs. I'm and an XS or size 0 in most clothing brands (Express, Bebe, BCBG). Since the smallest size in this Levi's line is size 4, I was concern that the 4 will still be too big even knowing these jeans run small. Right out of the bag, the jeans felt just a tad loose around the waist and thigh. So, I threw it in the wash and voila perfect fit. Although the thigh could be a little tighter. I don't mind though. The jeans are mid rise. So, I don't have to worry about pulling up my jeans when sitting or bending down. The material is soft and very comfy to wear and most importantly, great fitting. This is a MUST buy, even for jean snobs. BTW - I purchase them in "Soft Glow". I'm about to order another pair in "Deep Night".

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE!!, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Women's Legging (Apparel)
FIT LIKE A TRUE SKINNY JEAN WITH NO BAGGINESS ON MY THIGHS LIKE SOME OTHER JEANS I HAVE.A LITTLE TIGHT AROUND THE WAIST BUT OTHER THEN THAT NO PROBLEMS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality as always excellent, the body adjusts perfectamenrte making you look perfect figure, the color was desired. I love it, December 9, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the real thing., March 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE!!!, March 8, 2013
Amazon Customer "Mama Bear" (MEDFORD, MA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Women's Legging (Apparel)
I've bought my share of big $ jeans and I'll tell you that these Levi's are just as good.....if not better....than those jeans. I bought these because a friend had them on and they looked SO good on her that I had to try them for myself. They fit really well and are very flattering without being skin tight. And they are NOT mom jeans!! The waist comes to just at the belly button - not to high - not to low. The only thing is that they do run on the small side. I went up a size (which I hated to do) but the fit was well worth it.....perfection. These are my new "go to" jeans. They are SO comfortable. The color is great and the length is just right. They tuck into boots well and look even better with sandals. A purchase you won't regret.

5.0 out of 5 stars Curvy girls these are for you, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Women's Legging (Apparel)
I always read the reviews cause buying online can be scary, but people never seem to tell you what you really need to know. So here it goes; I am a true size 12 ( meaning I can pick that size in pretty much any store and it will fit). I have been looking for jeggings that don't look like a 13 years old pair of tights and these are it. They fit tight to the leg so they look really nice with boots and they don't squeeze the crap out of you so that you look like a stuffed sausage. The rise is a little low so if you have a booty like me these are more weekend pant and if you want to wear them to work you need to have a long shirt, jacket or sweater to look professional on casual Friday. They are really soft and the color is good too. Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These Jeans!, January 23, 2013
Animal Lover (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Women's Legging (Apparel)
Levi's always makes a great pair of jeans. These have the thick denim material (not thin like most leggings). Get a size up though as the leggings run small. I've got a second pair on the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars BUENO, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Women's Legging (Apparel)
MUY BUEN VENDEDOR LA MERCANCIA LLEGO EN BUEN ESTADO GRACIAS POR SUS SERVICIOS MUY AMABLES LO RECOMIENDO AL 100 %

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans at a reasonable price, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Women's Legging (Apparel)
Jeans are very comfortable, true-to-size, and go with everything. They can be worn with boots or flats, to work or going out.

Levi's Women's Legging