4.0 out of 5 stars Skinny jeans for your hipster babe
Published 19 months ago by a professional student

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small
These are cute but too small! size 12months won't fit my 7month old baby (50 percentile) these rather look like 6month size
Published on December 5, 2011 by Maria Guzman

4.0 out of 5 stars Skinny jeans for your hipster babe, April 26, 2013
They're Levi's skinny jeans for your baby; what more is there to say? Momo likes to wear these when she hangs out at the playground. Soft and comfortable. It's only missing one star because, unlike her Baby Gap jeans, these don't have a zipper and the front pockets are just for show. As a father of a toddler, part of my joy in life is stuffing her pockets with chew toys and teething rings so she can drop them wherever she goes. And part of her joy in life is playing with the tiny zipper (although that gets a little embarrassing during church). So then again, maybe it's a good thing the Levi's don't have a zipper.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, December 5, 2011
Maria Guzman (San Jose, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Levi's Baby-girls Infant 9527 Essential Knit Legging (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Run Small, January 15, 2012
My daughter is 8 months(7 months at the time) and I ordered these leggings for her. Granted yes she is bigger then most 8 month olds but these leggings were 12 months and WAY TOO TIGHT!!! Cute though

5.0 out of 5 stars cute!, March 22, 2013
so soft, so cute,18m is right for my daughter 4 mouth who is in 85th, just choose it according to the size chart

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, super comfy, but run small so order up, December 8, 2011
HLKNYC (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
These are very soft and stretchy, easy to put on, go well with almost all tops, but order next size up b/c they run pretty small. my daughter is in 20th percentile and we can squeeze her into her age approp size but the next size up fits her better. we ordered them in all the sizes b/c we like them so much.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but runs small, January 9, 2012
Super cute, however the 12 month size does not fit my 8 month old, who is of average height and weight for her age. She typically fits 9 month clothes, for brands who make them, and in 6-12 month in other brands. I could not even pull them up her legs. I'd say these would fit an average sized 6 month old or smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared re: sizing & you won't regret this purchase!, September 11, 2014
Per the other reviews, these run small. My tall skinny baby wore the 12-month size from about 3.5-8.5 months. During that time, she was 18% weight initially, growing to ~50% weight and upper 60s/lower 70s% height. The waist was a little big on her for some of that time and the length a tad long at first, but the stretchy material accommodated her growing legs well.

I just ordered a second pair in a larger size. I love these pants because they seem really comfortable (definitely comfy enough to keep on for naps) and they go with anything. They also garner about 10,000 compliments. I bought legging jeans by other jeans companies and those jeans are much more on the "jeans" side of the spectrum in terms of texture and give. These levi's are leggings that look like jeans. I much prefer these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, October 21, 2011
MarkusMac (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
Very nice product. Super soft pants. I bought in black for my little girl. I'm very pleased with this purchase...

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute, Soft & Stretchy, October 13, 2014
These are an adorable jeans option for babies. I have some "regular" jeans but they are pretty stiff and don't stretch much. That's fine for adults but really not ideal for babies who are moving and crawling. These are great, they look like jeans (complete with little pockets on the rear end) but are as stretchy as yoga pants.

As far as sizing goes, I bought the 18 month size for my 8 month old baby. They are a little too long which is fine. I'd rather cuff them for a little while and get a solid 6 months of use out of them. She's in the 90th percentile for height so I'm not sure if all babies need to order up a size, but it's probably not a bad idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best looking jeggings for a baby, November 26, 2014
These are my absolute favorite pants for my daughter. I've seen so many other jeggings that look cheap and down right terrible. These have a more realistic denim look. They also have a good amount of stretch vs other brands I've used. She seems to have been able to get more wear out of these than her other brand jeggings. The waist band is wider and appears to be more comfortable.

Every time we go out and she is wearing these she is constantly complimented on her "little Levi's". They fit her well even though she is on the tall side with an average weight for her age.