Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

Price:$8.10 - $16.92+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on April 26, 2013
They're Levi's skinny jeans for your baby; what more is there to say? Momo likes to wear these when she hangs out at the playground. Soft and comfortable. It's only missing one star because, unlike her Baby Gap jeans, these don't have a zipper and the front pockets are just for show. As a father of a toddler, part of my joy in life is stuffing her pockets with chew toys and teething rings so she can drop them wherever she goes. And part of her joy in life is playing with the tiny zipper (although that gets a little embarrassing during church). So then again, maybe it's a good thing the Levi's don't have a zipper.
on December 5, 2011
These are cute but too small! size 12months won't fit my 7month old baby (50 percentile) these rather look like 6month size
on September 11, 2014
Per the other reviews, these run small. My tall skinny baby wore the 12-month size from about 3.5-8.5 months. During that time, she was 18% weight initially, growing to ~50% weight and upper 60s/lower 70s% height. The waist was a little big on her for some of that time and the length a tad long at first, but the stretchy material accommodated her growing legs well.

I just ordered a second pair in a larger size. I love these pants because they seem really comfortable (definitely comfy enough to keep on for naps) and they go with anything. They also garner about 10,000 compliments. I bought legging jeans by other jeans companies and those jeans are much more on the "jeans" side of the spectrum in terms of texture and give. These levi's are leggings that look like jeans. I much prefer these.
on December 8, 2011
These are very soft and stretchy, easy to put on, go well with almost all tops, but order next size up b/c they run pretty small. my daughter is in 20th percentile and we can squeeze her into her age approp size but the next size up fits her better. we ordered them in all the sizes b/c we like them so much.
on January 9, 2012
Super cute, however the 12 month size does not fit my 8 month old, who is of average height and weight for her age. She typically fits 9 month clothes, for brands who make them, and in 6-12 month in other brands. I could not even pull them up her legs. I'd say these would fit an average sized 6 month old or smaller.
on January 15, 2012
My daughter is 8 months(7 months at the time) and I ordered these leggings for her. Granted yes she is bigger then most 8 month olds but these leggings were 12 months and WAY TOO TIGHT!!! Cute though
0Comment10 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2013
I got these not realizing that they are Levi's...and now I love them even more. My little one is 18 months, but I know that many times her clothes shrink after washing so I got the 24 mon and they fit great. The style is cute and I especially love the classic Levi's tag in the back...adorable!
on July 13, 2014
We hope our son won't care that we always put him in these (pretty great) girl jeggings, because we love these jeggings for our young'un. Against my wishes at first, my wife started buying girl jeggings for our son when he was still in utero. The idea was planted when my wife used to go shopping and find it unfair that little girls got to wear soft and stretchy hipster pants while boys had to wear stiffer, harder to put on and take off (and more expensive) hipster pants that essentially looked the same as the girl pants.

After our son was born and wearing the (girl) jeggings when he was around six months old, I'll admit it: they were genius. Jeggings are easy to slide on and off and they look enough like real jeans that your kid will look stylin'.

So, it should come as no surprise that we have since purchased two pairs of these Levi jeggings for our son.

We love them for the same reasons that we love jeggings in general:

(1) So easy to slide on and off
(2) So soft
(3) Perfect skinny fit on the legs and ankles
(4) Goes with most outfits
(5) Isn't thick or stiff or boxy looking - less boxy, more hipster, please :)
(6) Thin material - he wears them even in the summer sometimes when it's not too hot outside

Why we love these jeggings in particular:

(1) Has detail on the back pockets that make them look like real jeans
(2) Good price compared to jeans: 1/2 to 1/3 of the price. (Of course, you're not getting the same quality of material that you get with jeans, but I would pick the jegging material over the jeans for a squirmy one-year-old any day.)

There is one big flaw with these jeggings, though:

(1) The waist is BIG compared to the rest of the jeggings. Our son is normally a 12 or 18 months in stretchy, soft, pajama-type pants, which you would think jeggings would be. I erred on the larger size and ordered 18 months because I was thinking that this would be a better size for something like jeans (thinking of a stiffer pant). Everything fit fine except for the ridiculously HUGE waist. I think the solution is to compensate by buying a smaller size. It might mean that the pants material will then look thinner all over the rest of the body--I'm not sure--but it's worth a shot. OR, you can do what we have done and make sure the waist isn't visible (by covering it up with the shirt) or roll over the waistband once or twice.

In sum, we like these jeggings a lot. As for the sizing, they fit a little strangely: they seem to fit fine everywhere except they have a big waist. So, the fit's a little awkward. Chicco at Target has some jeggings that we like, too, and they don't have the waist problem (girl jeggings, in case you were wondering...).
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2015
I bought these for my very-average-sized 20 month old toddler. I got them in size 24 months to give her a little room to grow,most 24-month stretchy pants fit her really well. These seem to run a little large. I've attached a photo to show the fit. I bought them in both Indigo and Black, the attached picture is the black version.

They are good quality, pretty thick. They're warm enough to wear outside on a spring or fall day but don't block much wind. I wouldn't recommend them for outdoor play in the winter. They have a great denim look to them. I get lots of compliments on her jeans.

I love stretchy jeans because I can match them up to lots of different shirts. Jeans that aren't stretchy are hard to balance between height and width, I really like that these kind of form to fit my toddler. They are easy to put on and change diapers. I like that even though they're a little long, they stay at ankle length so she doesn't trip on them. They don't hamper her running, dancing and climbing.

I can't put them with snappy onsies, it looks weird, but that's OK because I don't like onsies. My only real issue is that they seem to be quite large relative to other stretch pants in the same size - but she'll grow into them.
review image
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 15, 2015
Started to fray after my daughter wore these for the first time. (She's an average 18 month old and the pants fit perfectly)
Never buying Levi's leggings again.
review image