Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$23.84 - $29.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on October 5, 2010
What can you say except Levi's are great no matter the size! These have a wonderful adjustable waist band to let your little angel(or demon) grow into the pants before they wear out. The length is nice and long and the color great. I purchased the same jeans at Macy's for $10 more, Amazon is the way to go.
on May 19, 2015
These are SO stiff! I've washed and dried them about 20 times now, and they are still to stiff to really wear. It might just be something about this color because other pairs of Levis I ordered have been fine. Be forewarned!
on January 24, 2014
This pant is too big on waist and material is stiff, moreover when I hand wash it, the color bleeds like mad; after 5 rinses and the water is still charcoal black, sigh! I am surprise nobody mentions about this problem. Is this really from Levi's?
on December 6, 2014
I am a petite 5'2" female, weight is 106. I purchased the size 16 in these pants, yellow, and when they arrived they were huge, it looked as if I was wearing a diaper. However, I read in the reviews the pants shrink. So I tossed them in the washer, warm water, then tossed them in the dryer. Literally shrank a few inches. Perfection and now fit like a dream. Be warned, they shrunk about a size or two down, so if they fit perfect new out of the box, don't place them in the dryer.

Great purchase, wish they were offered in white.
on May 4, 2016
I bought these for my son. They look so cute in him. I have purchased similar pants at a higher price and these look even cuter. My son wears with his cowboy boots or his converse and they look good either way. I need to purchase more. I love this color but the fit is so good I want to buy multiple colors for my kiddo.
on November 16, 2015
These were too big, but my very thin son wouldn't even want them if they fit well. He said they were very uncomfortable. They are listed as a rigid fit. They are far more starchy than I expected. I imagine these would hold up in a wash really well, and they would make good work jeans, but then I would not spend much at all on work jeans.
on August 25, 2015
Cut out a cardboard box in the shape of these jeans and you have a replica of these pants. These pants are literally stiff as a board. They can probably serve as knee immobilizers if you ever needed them to. You can probably also use these as some bizarre looking frisbee at the park.
on October 22, 2015
I purchased these in Sand for my son for his school uniform (yes, I pushed it a little by purchasing jeans - but compared to what the other kids wear, he looks rich!)...The arrived and yes, CARDBOARD PANTS! They do soften after a couple of wears but what 12 year old boy can keep these clean? When washed and dried, they looked like a crumpled piece of paper even straight from the dryer or damp! I have to iron them right out of the washer and hang them to dry.
on December 24, 2015
The jeans material seem stiffer. The quality seems different from buying it from the store. They really are rigid, but doesn't fit my taste. I would still wear them from time to time.. but it is still a good deal.
on October 30, 2015
When we received these pants they could stand up by themselves. After washing several times AND brining for three days they are still VERY STIFF. My toddler may outgrow these before they are comfortable.