4.0 out of 5 stars great fit and color
came on time, great fit but price changed in a week or so signifigantly higher??? i would have loved to order another pair or 2 but
they went up almost $ 20.00
Published 14 months ago by cocoa

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice soft jeans, a little on the large side
These jeans are slightly on the large size, and they do not have an adjustable waist. The waist is very large for my son, and the pants are pretty baggy. I am hoping a belt will help. But, they were a great price, and the color is decent. The jeans washed up nice and soft. Hopefully we can make them work.
Published 2 months ago by Carrie

4.0 out of 5 stars great fit and color, May 11, 2013
they went up almost $ 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy more, January 17, 2014
Love them color and all just ordered another pair for my son. I love levis but they are so expensive and I got them on amazon for a very good price

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice soft jeans, a little on the large side, May 12, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Waist sizing an issue, March 27, 2014
Tanya (Kgn, Jamaica) - See all my reviews
The length is perfect, love the color, however the waist is so large that it is unwearable without adjustment. The sizing indicates a 24" waist, my sons waist is 23" which suggests we could just use a belt, but we have ended up having to take out more than 2" in the waist just to make is wearable. I can't go down a size because my son is tall

While I like the look of theses jeans, I will probably revert to the old navy jeans which both have the adjustable waist and also offers a slim fit for smaller waists for the same length

2.0 out of 5 stars Size not Standard, February 8, 2014
I bought this for my son, actually he's 12 yrs and he's not over wieght however size was not suitable, too short and not regular fit at all, i believe it's not original!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool jeans, run true-to-size, October 24, 2013
csm (The great Midwest!) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
These size 18 Levi's really run true-to-size. The 29" waist is just what it is, 29 inches and nothing more. SUCH a relief to find something that is sized correctly.

That said, the boys love these - that rusted rigid color is a dark one, but has a bit of slight fading around the thigh area enough to make them look "cool." Super fit, they run a bit long so you might have a hemming job on your hands. Other than that, great jean, nicely weighted fabric as well. Recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars The boot cut levi's had odd fit around waist and hips, September 26, 2013
The boot cut levi's were an odd fit at the waist and hip (cut weird) and were so much bigger around waist than same size in 550's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Corte perfecto, January 5, 2013
Bello el color y el corte. Linda tela, y el color es perfecto. Viste muy bien a los chamos. Excelente

5.0 out of 5 stars At last some pants that fit!, December 28, 2012
I bought this jeans by request of my roomate... he was pleased with the purchase, He is 24 years old but he is so small that he is between the boys and youth clothing.... he never finds the right size for jeans and this fitted perfectly.... great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars levi's siempre, November 29, 2012
Endy (Maracaibo, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
bueno que se puede decir de un levis salvo que son los mejores jeanes y para niños mas especiales son

Levi's Boys 8-20 527 Boot Cut Jean