4.0 out of 5 stars Husky size didn't fit
Pants were well made but didn't fit my grandson so I returned them. Ordered 12, 14 and 16 husky. There was not a sizing chart for husky and I had difficulty finding the right size. Would like to suggest adding measurements (sizing chart) for HUSKY pants when they are offered.
Published 13 months ago by Carolyn Bettinger

3.0 out of 5 stars Slim Straight and baggy?
Published on October 13, 2012 by LB2309Z

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Husky size didn't fit, October 26, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Slim Straight and baggy?, October 13, 2012
LB2309Z (virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
My 10 yr old husky had the slim straight Levi's in size 12 Husky that we bought less than 6 months ago which fit much better than these. The cut too was excellent. He outgrew those and I purchased these in 14 Husky. The waist and hips were a good fit and wasn't snug or too low on the waist. I think that these are a bit wide at the bottom comparatively and it most definitely, in my opinion, is not slim. I don't expect these to be like skinney jeans. Just slim enough to not be baggy. That's all.
The fabric is much thinner and more light-weight than his last pair. I am sure it will be his favorite pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars These jeans really rock the house, February 27, 2014
Fast shipping! Product was in perfect condition.
Couldn't ask for more. They fit perfectly. I looked up the sizing chart on Levi's.com for accuracy

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 29, 2012
I bought the trouser for my boy but unfortunately the size wasn't normal it is so wide not slim fit as indicated in description . Due to our presence outside US, we have to surrender the pair to someone who can benefit from the pair. Next time we will buy locally.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boys like them, July 6, 2014
What can I say, boys are boys and really do not say too much. I am a die hard Levis purchaser. My only complaint is that I wished they would bring back to the USA to manufacturer. I feel the quality has dropped since made over seas. BRING THEM HOME Levis.

5.0 out of 5 stars too expensive though, May 1, 2014
why do i have to pay $42 to get my husky boy in a decent looking pair of levis. not cool

3.0 out of 5 stars No adjustable elastic inside!, May 8, 2014
The denim was a little thin, but good color. No adjustable elastic inside! My son has to wear a belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 5, 2014
Levi's is great the only thing is that it's large because my grandson is a short boy but the pants are great

2.0 out of 5 stars larger than expected, January 9, 2014
The quality was wonderful as levi's always has been however my son couldn't even wear them with a belt and they were too short. He has several other pairs (levi's as well) that were purchased from a department store in the exact same size that fit perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too large, January 4, 2014
BGS (California) - See all my reviews
The only problem with the jeans were too large. The style is what my grandson likes so I just exchanged them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›