Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Size: 14 Slim|Color: Dirty Fade|Change
Price:$14.35 - $22.99

on November 16, 2012
My 15 yr old is 5'3" and just over 100 lbs finding jeans for him anywhere is next to impossible luckily amazon carries these which fit wonderfully. Incidently, 18slims are 27x29 and 20slims are 28x30
on September 2, 2014
Pretty good fit, as expected. Nice to finally have measurements for what I'm buying: 14 Husky = 33W, 28L They are pretty baggy through the legs.
on March 4, 2015
Yay!!! My son has gone all winter with no jeans because I hadn't been able to find any that fit. He is 12 years old, 5'6" tall, and 105 lbs. He is not particularly skinny, just quite tall for his age, so anything that fits him in the waist (regular 14's) is WAY too short. For some reason, Kohls, Walmart, Old Navy, have slim sizes up to size 14 and then just regular or husky. I buy just about anything on amazon, but have never gotten clothes here before. Don't know why I didn't think to try it before. I had to go all the way up to size 18 slim, but they fit him perfectly. They are 27" waist and 29" inseam. (I found a size chart on Levi's website. It was 8slim 22x22, 10slim 23x25, 12slim 24x26, 14slim 25x27, 16slim 26x28, 18slim 27x29, 20slim 28x30.) Levi's jeans are good quality, as you would expect, and it's hard to beat Amazon's price. We ordered the "clean crosshatch" color (my son's choice) which I like a lot better in person than I did online. It is a nice, basic, classic "jeans" color, without any crazy wash patterns. The "550 Relaxed Fit" is also a perfect, not baggy, not skinny, regular, classic jeans style. Highly recommend if you need basic, nice jeans in one of these sizes. Planning to shop Amazon for some khaki's next!
on October 26, 2010
His mama kept trying to fit my husky grandson into regular size jean leaving the legs too long and he was always walking on the unhemed pantlegs. I feel his self esteem has been boosted immensely because he looks good, feels good and can wear Levis like his daddy. The name Levi stands for quality and it is worth more than you might pay. Good looking & long lasting. Fits perfectly and wears like iron. I cannot say enough good things about this product other than I wish I had discovered it several years ago.
on January 9, 2014
These things are huge compared to some other brands. If you normally wear a 16 husky in other brands, go down to the 14 husky...same for the 12 husky, go down to a ten.
on December 30, 2008
I am grateful to find these husky sized Levi's. The brand is good and wears well. I had no trouble finding the blue jean colors in the size needed in local stores but could not find the black anywhere. They are my son's favorite jeans.
on June 12, 2011
I have had a hard time finding husky size jeans for my son and when I do find then they are well over $28.00 for a pair of jeans. I looked and found these on Amazon and ordered 2 pair. When they arrived I was amazed at the quality, delivery and price. No where else have I found this value for Levi jeans.
I also got these delivered in less than five days and they were packaged wonderfully. I definitely will purchase these here again.
on December 10, 2010
My poor son's waist is too small for men's jeans, but he was outgrowing his size 18 slims and I couldn't find 20 slims in any of the stores. I was relieved to see that Amazon carried this size and would allow for free returns if they didn't fit.
on October 18, 2013
The size 16 pants were 26 waist and 28 length which was not specified in the advertisement. Other sizes would probably be proportionate to this.
I found the fit comfortable, with adequate room for the male reproductive gear, an issue with many slim fits, the quality was up to Levi standards, the color held up to washing, thank God they did not shrink when washed and they did not make my butt look large.
on April 15, 2014
This may have been just for the pair I received but the waist on these 12 Huskys was 30 inches. The other 12 Huskys I've purchase before were all 32 inches in the waist. Returned them with no problem thanks to Amazon's print and ship process.