5.0 out of 5 stars Best fit for skinny boys
My son is very hard to fit.. these jeans fit him great - even without the adjustable waist. These jeans are perfect for your very slender, long legged little man.
Published on October 15, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Love Levi's but These Didn't Fit My Son
My son currently wears Size 7 Levi's 514. They still fit him in the waist but are too short. I ordered size 8 slims in the same jeans but they were more than one size up and not slim. Also, the jeans do not have adjustable waistbands. That was my fault for not inquiring. But these jeans were overall to big for my son.
Published 14 months ago by Amanda Lipscomb

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fit for skinny boys, October 15, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Love Levi's but These Didn't Fit My Son, October 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally Levi's that fit, March 8, 2013
Our son has "normal" proportions and is slightly thin, so why can't we find jeans that consistently fit? Because we cannot find these 514 jeans in walk-in stores. So, we took a chance that this as-yet unknown style (514) would work for him. They fit great - best fitting jeans he has had. He is particularly particular about the color style; for him the Satelling and Frank styles worked best. Great price, great fit, great color, happy son.

4.0 out of 5 stars Weird color/material, October 6, 2012
This review is from: Levi's Big Boys' Slim 514 Straight Jean (Apparel)
These jeans fit great, but the color "Blurred" has a sheen to it. Shiny, almost. We returned these and are trying the color "Frank", which looks good in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Jeans for Slim Boys, November 15, 2013
I purchased a pair of these jeans for my son (who is athletic and lean) two years ago while on vacation and have searched high and low for them ever since. They are hard to find and I have paid double the price. If you have a slim boy and can never find pants that fit... look no further. My son is athletic and slim, so I buy him the "Slims"- a must. If he is on the lean side, but not really thin, buy the regular cut. I love that they are not too baggy in the waist and legs. They fit him perfectly and since it is Prime... consider it a bonus. I have noticed the Eastwood Slims are cut a tiny bit more slim in the hips than the other ones, such as Blurred and Pirate. Those are my favorite three in this line and my son loves them too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Slim size still too large for my son., March 26, 2013
I ordered these jeans because I read a review that said it worked for another person's son - even though it didn't have an adjustable waistband. I was excited as it is hard to find jeans in my son's size. However, these were way too large around the waist and I had to return them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Levi's Boys 514 8-20 Reg. Straight Slim - Blurred, November 14, 2013
This review is from: Levi's Big Boys' Slim 514 Straight Jean (Apparel)
I have no idea how these fit, as they are going right back. I bought these for my son in the color "blurred". Maybe due to the polyester content (?), these are SHINY - like disco pants. Yuk!

4.0 out of 5 stars Levi's Boys 8-20 514 Straight Jean Slim, FRANK, 8 Slim, December 8, 2013
William carnegie (bronx, ny United States) - See all my reviews
Great quality and great price. Delivery was fast as usual, but a little short in the legs, because my son has more legs than torso, if you get my meaning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking pants...., October 15, 2013
These are great pants.....I purchased them in several different colors so my grandson wouldn"t look like he was wearing the same pants every day. They are all good looking pants and the 12 slim 514's fit perfectly. The pants all arrived in one box within 2 days, which I love, and were packed well, and the price was low enough that I was able to get them all at once which was convenient. The only problem is, now I have to write this review over several times.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, soft jeans, March 7, 2013
Jeans were soft (a plus) and fit him perfectly. He is really slim and this is the first pair that he has worn that do not have adjustable waist. They cost more than others, but the cut of this particular model is well worth the price. The legs are slim without being "skinny" jeans which he was firmly against. I will buy these again, likely from amazon. You can get "514 slim straight" at stores but not, say, a 12 slim size. This made my life easier!